Big Gap up tomorrow and we forget this happened!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by detective, Jan 8, 2008.

1. The real deterioration of the country is finally starting to make its way to the surface. Wait until that surface really cracks open and the flood begins. Look out below.

#11     Jan 8, 2008
  2. No way, the Fed will save the day! Ben won't let that happen. The euro could go to 3 to the dollar and dollar/yen could go to 30 and they would still be there pumping out dollars. You just don't understand.

RECESSIONS ARE ILLEGAL IN THE UNITED STATES.

#12     Jan 8, 2008
  3. Wall Street is short, no rush to push is higher. Are we due for some sort of bounce, maybe.

• spx.jpg
      File size:
      217.4 KB
      Views:
    #13     Jan 8, 2008
  4. jd7419

jd7419

Sure they are games. But do you really think newbs sold off about a million es's from 2:30est. ?

#14     Jan 8, 2008

5. I agree. These are instutional games, they manipulated the SPX around 2.30 PM EST with a massive sell program hitting the markets. Right on the dime everything fell apart fueled by panic selling. News of countrywide CFC disaster, sub prime mess and everything else was thrown in at retail customers.

Than the market stopped falling just around 1390 levels the intraday lows from August 15, 2007. How sweet!

#15     Jan 8, 2008
  6. Recessions are illegal? Are you kidding me? Have you watched the news lately? Dollar is damn near worthless, oil terribly high, fed is more useless than a 5 year old, and the subprime crisis. Recession? How about Depression?

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!

#16     Jan 8, 2008
  7. The fallout will happen. It's simply a question of when. How much longer can the mighty racketeering circle of Fed,government, and banks hold up? Either they crash and burn or the real owners of this country (the people) show up with guns and pitchforks and take care of it themselves. History is good about repeating itself.

#17     Jan 8, 2008
  8. Officially we are still not in a recession. Technically need 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP. When those GDP #s are based on dollars, with massive Fed printing, we could technically avoid recessions forever. Caring about inflation is just lip service.

#18     Jan 8, 2008
  9. samus

samus

the only reason I can make a living at trading is admitting I don't know what the hell is going to happen... whatever happens tomorrow, I'll be ready.

#19     Jan 8, 2008
  10. ROFLMAO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#20     Jan 8, 2008