big cheap money. Where to get?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by john30, May 6, 2006.

1. john30

john30

Hi !
    I have a little bit crazy question...
    Is there a possibility to loan 1 000 000 USD for one year with interest rate <= 7% ann.? I have possibility to invest whose money to fixed income financial instrument with higher %, difference between those %% will be ok for me.
    Any idea?

P.S. I don't have couple of ferrari or $1000000 home to secure this loan :(

2. nitro

nitro

It's not a crazy question at all!!!!

But sorry, I only loan in amounts of $100,000,000 USD at a time. Your request is too small.

Best of luck finding someone that can loan you that small an amount on ET, since everyone here is a self made millionaire many times over from trading the markets, and could come up with that amount of money within a day of the request by using a neural net trading system sold by Ward Systems to win the money from the markets.

nitro

PS - we don't need any security - just a post on ET is enough to know that you are a man of your word and of the highest integrity.

3. Yes. I'm from Nigeria, son of the recently-deposed foreign minister, and if you give me your bank account number I will transfer the funds into your care.

Afterwards I will personally come to China to secure the deal on a handshake.

4. john30

john30

nitro, I understand your sarcasm
    but I'm trying to find at least some idea how to borrow such money, may be someone know. I'm honest man and if I will do something with such huge money I will sign all nessesary contracs and agreements.
    thanks for understanding

5. honest doesn't pay the bills

Interest CDs are now edging up to 6%

You need to do better then 7% when 6% is guaranteed.

6. Amnesiac

Amnesiac

Look, if you had $1.000.000, would you rather invest it in a safe place and get 5% or take the risk to give it to someone without any credentials in some other country only to make 2% more? That's just a difference of $20.000, which doesn't really mean that much to you, if you already have 1M to invest.

7. Jyske Bank (Denmark) has a program where they will lend about 4:1 leverage to do "Currency Sandwich's" ......if this is what you have in mind.

8. lol...ok nitro...send it!

9. nitro

nitro

It's in the mail.

nitro

10. Your not Nigerian are you?

#10     May 6, 2006