Big Bro.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by John_Doe, Oct 16, 2011.

1. John_Doe

John_Doe

2. I call bullshit.

They say it's the Federal reserve hmnnn.. more like the fbi. They are monitoring social networls to head off protests, flash mobs and people mobilizing people into action.

Current police tatics are unprepared, comrade.

You think people on fb are talking about interest rates and the f'n economy?

[​IMG]

-----------------------

Every treatment is to "shoot horse"

Uhmmnnnn. Fed reserve cartoon.

Bank fail - print money.

High unemployment - print money

Stock market down - print money

Stock market up - print money

3. They say it's the Federal reserve hmnnn.. more like the fbi. They are monitoring social networls to head off protests, flash mobs and people mobilizing people into action.

Current police tatics are unprepared, comrade.

You think people on fb are talking about interest rates and the f'n economy?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, they can monitor all they want. FUCK THE FED, FUCK THE GOVERNMENT HACKS AND THEIR WASTE OF MONEY, FUCK THE BANKS.

I live in TEXAS...SO FUCK THE FED. I enjoy my right to hit the shooting range on weekends. There is not one person, I have come across in a restaurant, at a Texan's Game, at a UT football game, at bar.....That is worried about the "FED"s coming down to Texas to fuck with people. They laugh at the idea that the FEDS think they can intimate, fuck with, or hassle anyone Texan..

DON'T FUCK WITH TEXAS has replaced "DON'T TREAD ON ME".

TEXAS just has to worry about keeping all the fucking freeloaders, Scumbag East and West coast Liberal Hacks from moving to the state.

4. I have a feeling he just made the watch list:D

5. The Fed is way behind the times. Already monitored. Google too. Nearly personalized internet these days. Hot chick? You are definitely monitored in all activities.

6. jprad

jprad

If/when the SHTF the best part is the native Texans will kick the pretenders, like yourself, that migrated there out.

They may tolerate you, but they'll never like/trust/protect you...