Big bad day, coming soon.....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Optionpro007, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Nahhh... That reaction would be the result of a lot less.

America will survive one nuke, but if news of this 20 nukes all being simultaneously is true then the future of the United States of America would be uncertain.

#11     Jul 14, 2005
  2. Small nukes actually dont do that much damage, it would definitely hurt the US but it would be far from the end of it

Nuclear Weapon Effects Calculator http://www.fas.org/main/content.jsp?formAction=297&contentId=367

#12     Jul 14, 2005
  3. cable

cable

Can you give us a link? I have found only one location mentioning this story, and the site hosting the story seems to be a personal political website, and as such I can't gauge the veracity of his content. I'd appreciate a link to an actual news source -- I don't trust anything I read on the internet anymore without a couple corroborating quality sources. Scary, nonetheless.

#13     Jul 14, 2005
  4. cmk

cmk

So how about shorting the mini dows right now at 10,650?

I can see a profit taking day tomorrow as well, with the Dow leading the way after a strong few days.

#14     Jul 14, 2005
  5. Mvic

Mvic

Look at the UK, they were crude devices even 9/11 is was more a product of luck (that the buildings collapsed) rather than technical expertise. Spain was a more professional job but still fairly crude despite apparent easy avaialability of plastique in Eastern Europe. The nuke stuff is fiction.

#15     Jul 14, 2005
  6. Also, the indices are overpriced relative to the new international currency, oil.

#16     Jul 14, 2005
  7. ALbert:

How do you come up to this conclusion ?

Thanks !

#17     Jul 14, 2005
  8. I watch the ratio of index price to oil, for asset balance, and the product of index price and oil, for the presumed reciprocal relationship. When both are up, the index is overpriced.

#18     Jul 14, 2005
  9. Albert:

Perfect sense.

Thanks.

#19     Jul 14, 2005
  10. winter thank you very much, although that was is no fun to see at least it puts things into perspective!

How many kilotons are those suitcase nukes?

#20     Jul 14, 2005