BIDZ (Nasdaq) debuts on the IBD100 list at #2 + article in 11/19 IBD paper

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by wexin2000, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Look, you know I am bullish on BIDZ but let's not spread lies? No one upgraded them to $28 today.

Target remains $22

#11     Nov 19, 2007
  2. You may have nailed that one. It hit $22 this morning and faded hard all day. Still dumping after hours to $15.93.

May be a good bounceback trade soon.

#12     Nov 26, 2007
  3. I noticed it hit Reg Sho today. The big money either knows there's a problem coming, or they screwed the pooch. Judging how they dumped the stock, something is wrong.

#13     Nov 26, 2007
  4. excellent article, thanks for posting Pump.
    I doubt you'll ever see this type of coverage on IBD.

This will be a good example to show whether TA trumps fundamentals.

All the IBD tell tale TA signs are a screaming buy.

#15     Nov 26, 2007
  5. shorted it at 22 today by luck.

that thing will drop back to 10 under.

#16     Nov 26, 2007
  6. wabrew

wabrew

A few weeks ago someone posted that they had been sucessful in shorting IBD100 top tens sometime after they made the top.

Anyone remember that post?

#17     Nov 26, 2007
  7. Thanks for the link on Citron. Makes me wonder how long Citron was sitting on that article (research) before they published it.

For all pratical purposes, assume IBD is true and correct and ditto for Citron, "Why they both can't be right, can they?" They both can be wrong, can't they?

#18     Nov 26, 2007
  8. http://seekingalpha.com:80/article/55363-red-flags-at-bidz-com

It also made Seeking Alpha. Told you something was wrong. You can see, w/the cost of borrowing, these guys have to have these things down fast. I've seen OSTK follwoers tell me, "we'll be bashed tomorrow, " and to a tee, the reporters will come.

Yes they were sitting on it. SHO is a leveraged bet, and you're breaking the law to do it. when you see it, you have to "respect" it, what I mean is, the stock will crater.

Don't you wish you could accumulate a short, and then, when you're loaded for bear (pn intended_), release your particular brand of "research"?

For those of you who havent' seen this, go to "deepcapturethemovie.com". In it, Byrne has a tape of Dan Colorusso saying they've got barrels of ink to bury Patrick Byrne. Other companies are told that "we can't invest in you because XXX XXXXXXX is short, and we can't beat them." That sort of stuff. Just be aware it is happening, and it'll save you from drops like this, or , I guess, make you money. Your call.

#19     Nov 27, 2007
  9. TheDamo

TheDamo

Hi All,

On the face of it, BIDZ is a solid strong stock. I'm not personally trading it because I'm involved in other trades that I consider to be stronger.

It will be interesting to see what the stock does after the significant decline during yesterday's trading day.

Thanks

Damian
    Professional U.S. Share Trader

#20     Nov 27, 2007