BIDZ down to 9 bucks after hours

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Warrior4g, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Hold on a second... IBD has to do no DD on a company BEFORE they send Joe six pack into a mkt order frenzy?

#11     Nov 28, 2007
  2. I'm waiting for that big ad that says if you bought IBD's#2 pick BIDZ, you would have been up xxxxx%!!!!!!!!!

Join now.

Think it'll happen?

#12     Nov 28, 2007
  3. serious pumping email #6 today:Boy, I'm gonna load up the truck tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those of us who stand together and support BIDZ while they are being viciously attacked by Stock Lemon and an organized group of shorters... will be greatly rewarded, in my opinion!

Listen to BIDZ's conference call from Tuesday evening... if you haven't done so already: http://investors.bidz.com/MediaRegister.cfm?MediaID=28732

Pay attention to the question and answer session at the end.

You will see how a perfectly coordinated group of shorters worked together to discredit the company and drive the stock down to $9 in the after hours. I must give them credit... they are good at what they do.

Not only are they making money by shorting the stock... but I believe they are helping others accumulate the stock at these ground-floor levels.

This same group tried to do it to our Intermix/MySpace... and drove it down from $6 to $3... before it got bought out for $12 a short time later. Whoever got in Intermix/MySpace during the short attack made a killing... and would've made a lot more if Intermix/MySpace didn't accept such a low acquisition offer.

You see... we discovered BIDZ at $8.23 before the rest of the investment community. We got in before all of the big hedge funds and mutual funds. They got mad at us for getting in before them... and we quickly saw a gain of 173% in just a few months.

I believe many of those who are short are about to cover and will also go long!

Remember, at the last after hours trade of $9.34, BIDZ's trailing P/E is now only 21. NILE has a trailing P/E of 82. AMZN has a trailing P/E of 98. BIDZ is growing revenues much faster than NILE and AMZN and has higher profit margins!

In fact, BIDZ announced Tuesday morning that their Holiday weekend sales were up 78% over last year! With that kind of news... if it wasn't for Stock Lemon's slanderous report... the stock would be $25+ right now.

Take advantage of Stock Lemon and those who have been scared into selling their shares at dirt cheap prices.

#13     Nov 28, 2007
  4. TheDamo

TheDamo

Hi All,

I did say yesterday on another thread that I wasn't 100% convinced in this stock, and that it would be interesting to see what happened yesterday after the previous day's fall.

Well, what happened yesterday was certainly interesting...!

Thanks

Damian
    Professional U.S. Share Trader

#15     Nov 28, 2007
  5. If there is any sniff of scam here, they'll take this to zero very quickly. Zero means no taxes. And remember, 12/3 changes SHO laws, so they have to do it now, and they will if they can.

#16     Nov 28, 2007
  6. zdreg

zdreg

could you please explain further the change in sho rules and the effect on stock prices.

#17     Nov 28, 2007
  7. I had a llink, and I lost it.

Lots of misinformation, and remember they don't obey the law anyway, but, as I recall:

Dec 3, on the SHO list, you must have a firm locate to short. No more, "it's here someplace", or "we're good for it", or lending out the same cert 20 times.

It's more restrictive- let's leave it like that until I find the link I want. It's brief, not four pages of "the parties of the first part........"

Watch OSTK. They took it straight to the 200 da on all good news, and today, Stifel upgraded it to "hold". I think they had to do that to beat the DEC 3 rush.

Bidz is tough, because it looks cheezy, But for them to put it on SHO this late in the game, somethin's bad wrong there.

#18     Nov 28, 2007
  8. Everybody load up in low 9's PM? Let's see how much it can be milked higher above $10

#19     Nov 28, 2007
  9. gobar

gobar

bought @ 9.50

should i wait till it goes to 14 or sell it @ 11 to 12?

#20     Nov 28, 2007