Bidu Is Headed Much Much Higher! Bidu 700!!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Jan 12, 2010.

1. S2007S

S2007S

If google decides to stay put in china, BIDU could easily lose 20% overnight. In my opinion I think BIDU has been riding the wave google has since IPO. There will be a day when both BIDU and GOOG arent worth nearly as much as they are today. No need to be greedy when it comes to taking profits and investing in search engines where nearly 100% of their revenue comes from advertising.

#11     Jan 14, 2010
  2. A comet could hit the earth, a large earthquake could devastate NYC and a hurricane could hit Florida in the next week. All possibilities too.

#12     Jan 14, 2010
  3. I don't know how ANYONE can make money in the market without taking advantage of your fabulous tips. Maybe if you donated all of that money you're making we could cure cancer.

#13     Jan 14, 2010
  4. I am giving you a fish to fry. I am doing this as a public service for the sake of humanity. Just fucken buy it.

#14     Jan 14, 2010
  5. You're not giving me anything, and I've never been or will be in the "tips" market. Just raise enough cash to cure cancer. That shouldn't be too difficult given your ENORMOUSLY successful track record.

#15     Jan 14, 2010
  6. It looks like you have stepped out of the TIPS market at the wrong time. Come on, say it with me, BIDU 700!!!!

I have come to Elitetrader today to formally announce that BIDU is a buy. It is a buy right now. I keep buying more and buying more!

#16     Feb 11, 2010
  7. Thanks Holygrail. Bidu is close enough to my target where I feel I might now have to close it out. Originally, I said 700 and its at 625. Well, I will see how it behaves tomorrow and then go from there.

#17     Apr 11, 2010
  8. Target price reached...

#18     Apr 29, 2010
  9. Fair dos, RDT nailed this one!

However...did he actually buy, and hold all the way up until today? Guess he'll have to let us know :D

#19     Apr 29, 2010