Bidu Bidu Bidu

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by spiritearth, Oct 18, 2011.

1. It's down to 120 - DOWN 5 on the day so far....WOW.
    On a strong index day too.

#31     Oct 21, 2011
  2. Yeah, wow... I am glad I am so hesitant to invest in this! But I really really want to with earnings coming, but It's just dropping too much.. Will consider buying on Monday maybe

#32     Oct 21, 2011
  3. I think I will go into BIDU on Monday, especially if any good news comes from Germany.

I think it will go up before earnings, or shortly after. People should get really excited when the exceed expectations. What do you all think?

Play: 25 Shares BIDU, hold until October 28th, unless they go down...
    they somehow dropped below 122, which would only happen if they didn't meet earnings expectations, right? I really think they will meet them.

#33     Oct 22, 2011
  4. in honor of you taking a position in BIDU I am going to buy one at the money Oct28 (weekly) call on Monday... spiritearth

let's hope its profitable lol

#34     Oct 22, 2011
  5. okay iceman, if your going in then I will stand true to my claim and buy 25 shares within 30 minutes of opening on Monday.

I hope it's profitable too!

#35     Oct 23, 2011
  6. caveat:

the chart isn't exactly bullish; would rather buy when October is over. Also hate to get in with earnings due this week. Always a crap shoot. But figure it will rise in advance of earnings.

#36     Oct 23, 2011
  7. hmmm do you think I should wait?

I really want to make about 5-8% profit then get out. Think it will rise to 130 before earnings? Do you think there are better stocks out there for next week?

S and P just renewed its 4/5 star rating for the company and gives a target price of $150 a share within 12 months.

They also state the stock as undervalued by only 3.4% or to 126 a share.

The Street just renewed its rating of the company as a buy (B) Grade, 162 Target.

I just realized I won't be able to be at the computer tomorrow so I am scared to order the stock before the market even opens? Do you think it is wise to order the trade before the market even opens?
    Other stocks I like are CLF (before earnings Oct 27th), CYOU (before earnings Oct 31st), and FFIV(before earnings..Oct25). I mark CYOU out because it is insanely volatile, though. I also like Visa because of their near monopoly.. with the exception of mastercard... but I don't see value in them. so yeah... FFIV, CLF, or BIDU pretty much.

#37     Oct 23, 2011
  8. didn't invest like an idiot, car got towed this morning in my own complex because a visitor took my spot and I was just too stressed to deal with it, plus I was constantly busy today with this bullshit meeting until 3pm. I hate this... really bad mood. =/ at least u did well ice

#38     Oct 24, 2011
  9. Friday was the day !

No guts no glory

#39     Oct 24, 2011
  10. congrats man... meanwhile I am fighting to get just 88 dollars returned to me when I could of made 300... and this fight seems pointless....

#40     Oct 24, 2011