Bidu about to tank down below $80

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Rearden Metal, Jul 26, 2006.

1. thorn

thorn

What does CRM have to do w DAKT? Other that they both will report earnings, do you see any similarities between the 2 companies?

#51     Aug 16, 2006
  2. thorn

thorn

I highly doubt you don't have a long position. There's always one ET'er in the crowd who must post "I'm long!" or just be opposite.

I bet RM is using his noodle, and all his trading experience to make his evaluation. It's knowledge accumulated over a long period of time.

#52     Aug 16, 2006
  3. compare the activity on both. crm has an over the top P/E ratio, has always come in -very- close for comfort on earnings reports, and with the economy's behavior as of late, may do poorly. The stock has really overshot as late, as well.

It only takes a penny below expectations for a serious drop... :) ie HANS

#53     Aug 16, 2006
  4. thorn

thorn

ANF just reported yesterday after the close, they technically "missed", albeit by a very small margin. Was it a seriuos drop there?

#54     Aug 16, 2006
  5. But there was no runup before earnings. And their PE ratio is in healthy territory.

#55     Aug 16, 2006
  6. thorn

thorn

Well said. You graduated from the university too, right RM? Excellent answer, please hang around this thread and feel free to share with us your short trades into earnings and the results!

Starting today, are you gonna short CRM?

#56     Aug 16, 2006
  7. DAKT down $4 in the PM?

U R a jeenius RM! :cool:

early yet, tho

#57     Aug 16, 2006
  8. md2952

md2952

Nice call

#58     Aug 16, 2006
  9. thorn

thorn

Many thanks RM, 5% , 10%?? no I didn't think 30%!! Great work!

I covered @ 24.05.. beyond my wildest dreams! I'm done for the day :)

#59     Aug 16, 2006
  10. RM , can you ask your muse to visit you no later than 3:55 pm next time ?
    You know , for an option's traders among us.
    TIA
    :)

#60     Aug 16, 2006