Bidu about to tank down below $80

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Rearden Metal, Jul 26, 2006.

1. qll

qll

how many dollars did you earn? full $8? i only got $2.5 or so. the mid day flat slow up scares me to get back in.

#31     Jul 28, 2006
  2. andread

andread

I think it is "I see it". Does it mean you consider yourself autistic? You talk quite a bit :)

#32     Jul 28, 2006
  3. You got it! Your fabulous prize package is in the mail.
    :p

I'm actually not sure whether autism applies or not- but the 'DaVinci type' described in this book is a perfect fit.

#33     Jul 28, 2006
  4. Well Reardon, you know the old saying. You can give a man a fish
    and he'll eat for a day. Teach him to fish, and he'll sit in a boat all day and drink beer.

RACK was picture perfect copy today, except it's 3:10, and maybe it doesn't take out the low in a good tape. But it sure looks like it's gonna. I heard a couple whine about them shooting the stock, so maybe people are just throwing in the towel on these big losers.

Luncheon loaf and Velveta on its way............

#34     Jul 28, 2006
  5. andread

andread

cool. What is it? A free account at IB? :)

Hey, I think I can find a bit of myself in that description. Except maybe when he says "DaVincis are light bearers and leaders".
    What can I say? I'm a modest Da Vinci. :D

#35     Jul 28, 2006
  6. EPrado

EPrado

nah..your worst idea was booking my action on who would win the dating game...was like taking candy from a baby.....

You want to book my action on the horses?

nice call on BIDU.......

#36     Aug 1, 2006
  7. Watch this space for another one of my prophetic visions.
    Coming soon...

#37     Aug 15, 2006
  8. thorn

thorn

sorry RM, I will be going against your next prohetic vision. I give you kudos for bidu, but the next one will average you out. Good luck anyway!

#38     Aug 15, 2006
  9. I doubt you'll take the other side of this one, thorn... since it will be a <b>short</b>. :D

<i>Advance warnings: My conviction on this play is not as strong as it was for BIDU. Past performance is no indication of future results. Piggyback at your own risk.</i>

#39     Aug 15, 2006
  10. thorn

thorn

Very good RM, you are a wise man. I will be watching closely. And if you don't mind, i'll throw in my 2 cents on your short before the earnings etc.

#40     Aug 15, 2006