Bidu 550

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, May 14, 2008.

1. Right now shes trading in a tight range from 330 to about 385. I would be a buyer above 385 on volume, but a shorter below 330 on volume.

Either the pattern is successful or it fails and I'll be waiting on both ends, but Im a fan of the upside rather then the down.

When did this stock start tanking? It was Christmas time and look at this screenshot. Now tell me why you think it tanked? I think it tanked because these holders needed cash during the credit crunch. The selloff had nothing to do with BIDU, it had everything to do with major holders sacraficing their princess.

#11     May 15, 2008
  2. By the way, here is my prophet.net chart. Im not drawing pretty lines on it. Either the pattern fails or it doesnt. Im waiting on both ends, but not going to gamble which end it comes out. You be the judge, but Im thinking it goes up and 550 is my target should it do that.

#12     May 15, 2008
  3. Mr 550 and Mr 200 .... Hold your predictions and do some trading..

#13     May 15, 2008
  4. capmac

capmac

09:35 BIDU Baidu.com: Early weakness attributed to Forbes story about Baidu selling search links to medical cos with unapproved claims (162.17 -16.72) -Update-

Forbes reports the co is selling search linkss to medical companies with unsubstantiated claims for their products, China Central Television (CCTV) reported. The report said Baidu's algorithm has helped companies making such claims to achieve strong search rankings. According to the report, over 100 mln users now use Baidu's search service every day. Asked for comment by XFN-Asia, Baidu said: 'Search results are not influenced by the bid ranking service.' It did not comment on the medical claims made by some companies. Baidu said it will release a detailed statement tomorrow.

#14     Nov 17, 2008
  5. S2007S

S2007S

BIDU is headed for $50

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

#15     Nov 17, 2008