Biden's Son, Brother Named in Two Suits

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Sep 4, 2008.

1. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/23/AR2008082302200.html

A son and a brother of Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.) are accused in two lawsuits of defrauding a former business partner and an investor of millions of dollars in a hedge fund deal that went sour, court records show.

The Democratic vice presidential candidate's son Hunter, 38, and brother James, 59, assert instead that their former partner defrauded them by misrepresenting his experience in the hedge fund industry and recommending that they hire a lawyer with felony convictions.

Hunter Biden was made president with an annual salary of $1.2 million, despite his inexperience in the hedge fund industry, the lawsuit said. Before that, he had been part of the Washington law firm Oldaker, Biden & Belair, which earned $1.76 million in lobbying revenue in the first half of 2006, according to Congressional Quarterly's CQ MoneyLine.

2. Tangential bull shit. Random rumor mongering.

I could name my neighbors dog in a lawsuit. Doesn't mean jack shit.

they're not running for president, or VP.

Stick to the subject.

Right-turds are getting mighty desperate.

3. Go suck a cock.

4. What happened to Obama's vetting??? It sounds as if Biden is a loose cannon when it comes to his parenting skills, what with his daughter arrested, and his son sued for fraud. With these kind of parenting skills, how can he be a heart beat away from the Presidency? LOL.

The vetting says alot about Obamas lack of managerial skills. And this guy wants to be President?

OldTrader

5. The silence on this thread is deafening. Ya know why OT.
    Because the leftest morons KNOW that three weeks from now a millionaire lobbyist turned hedge fund operating fraud is a BIGGER STORY than an 18yo having a kid.

6. I'm sure you would know how to do that better than anyone else.

Dredging up a non-issue and trying to make it an issue people give a shit about.

Getting mighty desperate are we?

7. never heard Biden say he was running on a "family values" platform.

Grasping for straws yet again?

hahaha, one can smell your desperation.

8. I wondered if my little parody of some of the liberal posts we've had here over the last few days would suck anyone in. It comes as no suprise that it was you. LOL.

OldTrader