Biden's running mate announcement pushed back, likely will not come next week

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Clubber Lang likes this.

2. Nahhh, Joe is unable to make a decision because he is functioning at a low level.

They get hyped up over Kamala and ready to announce and he thinks everything is good. Then the wolves are at his door saying she is a loser and no way he should do that. He is trying to make chickensoup out of chickenshit with all of the potential nominees. I don't envy him in some ways. The minute he picks any one of them he is in trouble. Joe comes up with what he thinks is a great choice, then the handlers tell him otherwise.

And around and around they go. Get used to it if he wins. That's why Obama is trying to get Susan Rice in there as VP and Valerie Jarrett as his chief of staff- to bring some organized, officious bureaucrats in so that Joe will have adult supervision and serve as guardians for him. The dithering will end. Rice and Valerie will just tell him what he needs to do after consulting with Obama and Mooch. Boom. Your cardboard cut-out president in action.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Joe is enjoying a moment of fantasy, a pleasant illusion of being with striking distance of the Presidency.

He knows the minute he announces his bullshit affirmative action Veep he is toast. Hope he has grape jelly in his pockets.

4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Go bet all your money on Trump to win the election. Borrow some money to top it up. Such ideas deserve to be rewarded accordingly.

5. LacesOut

LacesOut

2080C4C6-1751-4285-B11E-AD7B30FFC143.jpeg
    If I’m Joe, and thank god im not, I pick Andrew Yang...and then he wins.
    I mean Tulsi is a better choice but a candidate like Yang is serious and smart (his ideas are fucked in the head).
    Picking a black woman because she’s a black woman is an identity politics ploy that only the feeblest minded can’t read through (that’s most of the leftards).

Snarkhund, elderado and Clubber Lang like this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

You mean like voting for a black president simply because one wanted to be able to say they helped vote in the first black president of the US? To be able to say they helped make history and feel important?

Just because he was a black man. That mood was palpable.

The same thing happened with Hillary. So many people voted for her simply because they wanted to be able to say they voted in the first female president in history. The fuck with her politics. And it worked, mostly. Popular vote and all that.