Biden’s bread line crisis? Anatomy of the American baby formula shortage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, May 10, 2022.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Oh do show us the pictures of pallets of formula going into these facilities.

Hint: All of these laughable photos have already been debunked.

#51     May 13, 2022
  2. %%
    YES;
    but you just messed up a slow news day+ good work.:caution::caution:
    I wonder if talking snake media will do thier constant whine[on this] about virus or most anything else ''affecting more people of color''
    LOL Like one scientist said ,all people have color ,if one thinks not put your ''white'' skin next to a white paper. Same way with red yellow or black...:D:D

#52     May 13, 2022
  3. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Well this photo Sneaky found laughable does appear to be real.

Screenshot_20220513_133236.jpg

#53     May 13, 2022
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Hard to believe this could be happen in the USA
    I had to copy a picture from other corrupt impoverished nations like Yemen and your Country to show where Biden is leading us

#54     May 13, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. %%
    Good news;
    courts + SCOTUS court smack downs mostly favor US.
    May see a great reset in NOV[elections]................................................

#55     May 13, 2022
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Of course, now don't forget to ask me to be banned from this thread Sneaky. Remember, you were morally offended again, not just a nasty piece of work. How dare anyone question your upbringing eh?

#56     May 13, 2022
  7. Mercor

Mercor

This is not about taking food from one baby to give to another....Its about a problem first recognized 5 month ago and nothing was done

Trying to debunk this by complaining how many cans are on a shelf in a picture is demeaning

https://nypost.com/2022/05/12/border-detention-center-has-baby-formula-amid-shortage-photos/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#57     May 13, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  8. Mercor

Mercor

If you are so fascinated with my upbringing and my morality....PM me or ignore me....I dont see this content in the thread title.......But please don't PM....sometimes you do great postings but many times you get very creepy

#58     May 13, 2022
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Trump couldn't keep something as simple as toilet paper stocked :rolleyes:

#59     May 13, 2022
    Bugenhagen likes this.
  10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I'm not fascinated by your immorality, that's a given.

You actually got me banned from your threads twice. Seeing how you work is interesting.

So you say to PM you, then not PM you. Is that to give galloping horse readers the impression I have PMd you? Maybe not.

#60     May 13, 2022
    Tony Stark likes this.