Biden: Will pursue criminal charges against Bush!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Sep 3, 2008.

1. And you have a problem with that? If so, then you may wish to reside in a country governed by a dictatorial regime.

Looking to the future but with one eye on the past, Biden also promised that an Obama-Biden government would go through Bush administration data with "a fine-toothed comb" and pursue criminal charges if necessary.

"If there has been a basis upon which you can pursue someone for a criminal violation," he said, "they will be pursued, not out of vengeance, not out of retribution - out of the need to preserve the notion that no one, no one, no attorney general, no president, no one is above the law."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/09/biden-rips-bush.html

I'm confident that if you were able to so heroically endure the colonoscopy that the Republicans administered to Clinton while he was in office, that you'll probably be able to survive another such exam of Bush et al. And I suspect that this exam will look for actual malignancies rather than merely annoying polyps.

2. This is what justice requires.

The POTUS is not above the law.

Shining sunlight in dark places is the healthiest thing for democracy.

Start with Cheney's man-sized safe.

3. Where has Rumsfeld been? Fell off the map.

4. Last I heard, he grew a beard and moved into a cave.

5. Chood

Chood

No can do, it's in Dubai.

6. jdi

jdi

OSAMA BIn LaDEN
    OBAMA BIDEN
    hmmmm......!
    Coincidence or karma?
    Just kidding!

7. Anyone who want to hold politicians accountable for their mistakes should have the support of everyone by any means of reason. I find it commendable if they would sift through the bile of the current presidency.

#10     Sep 6, 2008