Biden "Weaken Russia...Will Bend'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Illum, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Biden said "They have a shrinking population base, they have a withering economy, they have a banking sector and structure that is not likely to be able to withstand the next 15 years, they're in a situation where the world is changing before them and they're clinging to something in the past that is not sustainable."

Wow...For a second it almost sounded like he was talking about the united states.

#11     Jul 26, 2009
  2. I thought the same. Only a fool would underestimate Russia.

#12     Jul 26, 2009
  3. #13     Jul 26, 2009
  4. He is right about Russia. Russia is more a criminal enterprise then a Country. Russia has always been a joke.

Russia's system is based on Oil and corruption. Within 30 years we won't use fossil fuels for primary energy generation and Russia will be screwed.

Problem is you don't talk about that stuff openly.

#14     Jul 26, 2009
  5. anyone who buys into Obama's bullshit is an idiot, Obama is a fag full of shit

#15     Jul 26, 2009
  6. jem

jem

didn't putin or one his guys say the exact same thing about us about a month ago.

I am glad our vice president gave them some lip. Obama is making us look like a bunch of soft liberals.

Reagan proved peace through strength.

#16     Jul 26, 2009
  7. biden and obama are no Reagan and the Russians know it.

best to use quiet diplomacy as the comment above.

Let them be the ones to mouth off.

#17     Jul 26, 2009
  8. Illum

Illum

Not that I recall. There was some kook General or something, saying we would split apart. What they did say was the dollar was trash and joined with China/India. They quickly took it back and sat at the G-8.

To me this all over Georgia. Forget it, the Russians are sick of meddling in the caucuses, they aren't going to back down. Israel is starting too much chit. Forget it, who cares about Georgia, they mean less than nothing.

#18     Jul 26, 2009
  9. #19     Jul 26, 2009
  10. and people thought sarah palin was an idiot, Biden as president terrifies me just as much.

thankfully "retards" are covered in the healthcare bill so good ole Joe need not worry.

#20     Jul 26, 2009