Biden Unleashes His Gaff Machine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 5, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Joe forgets who is president. Can anyone really vote for Obama knowing that just an accident could propel Biden into the presidency?

Biden said, “President Clinton bankrupted Chrysler so that Italians could buy it to ship jobs overseas to China.”

Biden recently referred to Virginia’s Democratic Senate candidate Tim Kaine as “Tom” and complained to an Ohio audience about TV ads “here in Iowa.”

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2012/11/05/biden-president-clinton-bankrupted-chrysler/

2. And the number one reason to love John Biden:

".....the crowd appeared not to notice..." :D

3. pspr

pspr

ha ha ha ha. Obama loons. It all goes right over their heads.

4. jem

jem

he must have some dementia...what the hell is he doing as vp?

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Doing his job in ensuring no one ever wants to remove Obama.

6. Geez... I was hoping we could get rid of both of them.

Still, I'd rather Biden as president than Odumbo. Biden is just a Bozo... Odumbo is intentionally doing us harm.

7. pspr

pspr

Ah ha ha ha ha. Biden is at it again.

Gabby Giffords 'was shot and mortally wounded.'

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C_b9v7yS3I0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Can you believe the America people put up with a chin strap like Biden?:confused:

Mortally wounded huh?:confused:

What a tee total joke America has become thanks to the voting "minorities," (white males are actually the REAL minority in America), the freebie crowd, and the lunatics:( Thank God I don't have to travel abroad anymore! If I did, I sure as hell would work on my Scottish, or Italian accent so no one can say, "hey, there's one of those stupid Americans who is allowing his freedom to be stripped away at record pace. Go rob him! He deserves it!":( :mad: :mad:

9. Ya gotta give props to the people in the background. No one laughed.

Or no one was listening.

10. Whoops, I checked the defintion.

Death need not be instantaneous, but follows soon after. There ya go. any day...week...month.. year....kerplop.

Depends on what you mean "soon". Soon is relative. But Hung yong soon is no Jack Kennedy.

#10     Mar 21, 2013