Biden - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 26, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Now it's a $500 Trillion tax cut by Romney. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aMKuQ1NVvsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. jem

jem

now that would jump start the economy. That would be an america michelle could be proud of. It would be cool if you could get an obama phone and the big tax cut.

3. pspr

pspr

Biden has no grasp of the numbers he talks about. Anything can come out of his mouth because he can't picture the difference between million, billion and trillion.

4. pspr

pspr

Biden is an uncaring douche bag. What an SOB.

(CNSNews.com) – Charles Woods, the father of former Navy Seal Tyrone Woods who was killed in the terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, said when his son’s body came home, Vice President Joe Biden asked him, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”

“He said, ‘I am Joe Biden,’” Woods said. “And then he said, ‘I received one of these damned phone calls,’ when he had lost a family member. And then about a half hour later he actually came over and approached me, and these are the exact words: he said—I do not speak like this – in an extremely loud and boisterous voice, he said, ‘Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?’

“Are these the words of someone who’s really sorry?” Woods asked during an appearance on “The Glenn Beck Program” on Thursday, recounting the events of the Sept. 14 ceremony for the slain Americans, including Woods, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, and the two other Americans who were killed in the attack on the 11th anniversary of 9/11.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/bid...did-your-son-always-have-balls-size-cue-balls

5. biden thinks he's VP of Zimbabwe.

Of course honestly , that's the only scenario that makes sense with obama as President, so who can blame him?

6. jem

jem

biden makes sarah palin look like a solid choice.

7. Reminds me when Pelosi said she was creating 500 trillin jobs a month.

8. Hell, biden makes ME* look like a solid choice.