Biden Screwing Up In Debate Early

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 11, 2012.

1. gtor514

gtor514

You must be watching the edited version of the debate on MSNBC with the Chris Mathews voice over.

#51     Oct 11, 2012
  2. I openly stated Obama loss the debate to Romney.I was the first person in the Obama /Romney ET debate thread to say Obama was off.You're integrity acting as though your mind wasnt made up that you were voting for Romney is affecting your integrity

I call it like I see it ,Ryan is getting killed out there

#52     Oct 11, 2012
  3. hughb

hughb

Ryan looking very good on the points where he states he agrees with things the current administration is doing. He definitely has the high road here.

#53     Oct 11, 2012
  4. hughb

hughb

Oh for fuck sake, what a lame ass religion question.

#54     Oct 11, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

That Ryan is the one taking the high road is absolutely true. Biden is just vinegar and vitrol. Very nasty.

#55     Oct 11, 2012
  6. Is Biden's non stop laughing, smiling, mumbling, and interrupting really irritating anyone else?

The guy just won't sit there and listen while Ryan gets his turn.

How can anyone like someone who does that?

#56     Oct 11, 2012
  7. hughb

hughb

Biden at his best right now, he should have been like this all night, his abortion/religion comments

#57     Oct 11, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

the laughing tactic to throw ryan off at best is pretty lame, if it isn't then Biden some serious maturity issues. I can't believe that someone would actually use it in a VP debate

#58     Oct 11, 2012
  9. hughb

hughb

I don't think it's so much a tactic as it is a lack of self-control.

#59     Oct 11, 2012
  10. Biden made his first mistake saying Obamas SC picks would for sure uphold Roe V Wade

#60     Oct 11, 2012