Biden Out - Cuomo In?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 4, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

A Prominent Republican is joining a prominent Democrat in predicting that Gov. Cuomo will become President Obama's running mate for vice president next year.

Former New York GOP boss William Powers, credited with playing a key role in electing Rudy Giuliani mayor and George Pataki governor, was effusive in his praise of Cuomo's successes in the just-ended legislative session, and in his prediction of the freshman governor's political future.

"I don't think there's any doubt Obama is going to pick him as his running mate. The president is in trouble and [Vice President Joseph] Biden doesn't bring anything to his ticket."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/that_the_ticket_5XPTo4YnZCqdLnKm3JXKBK#ixzz1R91NUVUa

2. I doubt it.I think Cuomo will run in 2016 and wouldn't want any Obama baggage.Cuomo should stay as far away as possible from the closeted republican Obama

3. effusive in his praise of Cuomo's successes in the just-ended legislative session.

-------------

Sorry I don't buy it. Sheldon Silver gives you a cookie and you call getting a cookie a win?

4. rc8222

rc8222

I pray that Cuomo becomes Oduma's running mate. This will show even more unstable, unreliable leadership from the 'anointed one'. I can't think of anything more that will drive Independent voters to the GOP in 2012. Hell, this will also piss off many Democrats into not supporting Oduma in 2012. :D
    What does Cuomo bring? The state of New York. That's it!!! Dumocrats were going to win that state anyway. Oh, and I suppose a Oduma/Cuomo ticket will draw in all the faggot vote. Again, that was expected. And, btw, and overwhelming majority of Americans oppose gay marriage. So Oduma, please, please pick Cuomo as your new running mate. :p