Biden - Obama ticket

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedDuke, Dec 11, 2019.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

That is Michelle Obama. What do you think about it? I think it would be a slam dunk. Let's discuss.

Tony Stark and exGOPer like this.
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I agree,Michelle is more popular than Barack.Doubt she wants it though.She could have ran for the top spot and gotten it if she wanted it.

3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Michelle's graduate advisor said her thesis was "not written in any known language". She held a no-show Chicago patronage job and has literally no experience running anything.

Hopefully Joe will pick her for VP so he can lose even harder. I can't believe how stupid you are RedDuke. How do you manage to dress yourself? You are really giving SpikeTrader competition for the least brains on ET.

Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Biden/Michelle would beat Trump worse than Obama beat Romeny and McCain.Michelle would be laughing at Barack about his puny black turnout numbers compared to hers.

5. RedDuke

RedDuke

It is you who is not wise. I agree with Tony that we most likely not going to see it, but they would have crush Trump. Blacks and women would vote in unprecedented turn out.

Since you have short term memory, let me remind you Trump won with less than 100K votes across 3 states with massive help of fake news from Russia, cambridge analytica, FBI (in case you forgot that phony email shit right before election) and weak candidate with weak VP.

Michelle would be amazing VP.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh, brother.

7. Why not Stacey Abrams and Michelle as the ticket? Absolute dem wet dream there. Two women with a combined room temp IQ. Seems like the least you could do because of slavery etc.

Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

If Abrams on the ticket I am staying home. Would rather see another 4 years of trump.

9. RedDuke

RedDuke

It would be a nightmare and trump would crush such ticket.

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

#Donald/Ivanka2020

#10     Dec 12, 2019