Biden Files Complaint Over Question From Reporter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 25, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Joe Biden is the biggest crybaby in the administration.

Joe Biden’s office has complained to the Senate press gallery about a confrontation the vice president had with a conservative journalist last week on Capitol Hill.

Biden aides asked whether Senate rules were broken in the wake of the contentious exchange between the vice president and the reporter.

Jason Mattera, who works for Human Events, a conservative magazine, used a pretext to catch Biden off guard in a Senate hallway and grill him on claims the vice president has made about jobs legislation.

Biden’s office has also contacted the standing committee of correspondents, which oversees the gallery, regarding whether Mattera broke the rules by ambushing him.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/189521-biden-complains-after-dust-up-with-reporter

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Honestly, I often wonder how successful Obama would have been if he didn't pick the worst possible choices for his staff and cabinet. Biden is a complete and total jackass.

3. You mean do even GREATER damage than he's already done?

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't know. Who is to say what could have been? I leave imaginary "what ifs" to the people who pushed stimulus.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rumor has it he's also the biggest drunk.

6. BSAM

BSAM

Biden in '16.

Whatchall think?:p

7. Max E.

Max E.

Biden/Cheney 2016!!!

Im on board.

How could they possibly fuck things up any worse?

8. pspr

pspr

Here's the video of Joe not playing nice. BTW notice the big bump on Biden's head right about where his aneurysm was near his temple. It looks like it's about to pop toward the end!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fxxotkX9ZOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. BSAM

BSAM

Control of the media is a tactic of all thug governments.
    Some of you don't realize this.

10. I think the Bohner looks more like a typical drunk, compared to Biden .
    Both are complete dipshits btw.

#10     Oct 25, 2011