Biden excellent debater

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gringinho, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Gotta hand it to Joe Biden that he is an excellent debater...
    He keeps oversight, and doesn't let false premises or misrepresentations pass by him. He is also loaded with insight on Washington politics, and in these troubling days that seems like a good bonus.

With this last economic spat, I am no longer sure if the fear created by the aggressive stances on foreign policy are going to give the republicans the victory any longer. It looks like the economy is getting key with more massively planned lay-offs being announced etc.

Maybe the Democrats can turn this around after all - quite surprising to me after the Georgia crisis,
    where I said the Republicans had the election homerun.

2. So he's a Master (De)bater?

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Plenty of those around here as well.

4. After Sarah Palin has lost her bearings within the whole republican campaign apparatus of strategies, she will be as fluff as a melting marshmallow under the intense light next Thursday in the VP debate.

She better prepare her best cotton mouth... chill a little with some buddies and get inspired, talking in/with tongue.
    :D

5. Americans don't vote for debate winners anymore. They vote for the loser. Best example of that is Bush.

6. Biden may be a good debater but his constant and predictable gaffes will most likely take the spotlight.