Biden Derangement Syndrome tracking thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

#11     Sep 1, 2021
    elderado likes this.
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

You understand that this story was completely and thoroughly revealed to be made up of whole cloth correct?

#12     Sep 1, 2021
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

recognize the signs and the grifters that exploit the affliction:

#13     Sep 14, 2023
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#14     Sep 18, 2023
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

You don't get jokes very often, do you?

#15     Sep 18, 2023
  6. themickey

themickey

You mean the retards which are Republicans attempting to look funny?

#16     Sep 18, 2023
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#17     Sep 20, 2023
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Thankfully for all of us who have BDS,we will be cured in Nov 2024.

#18     Sep 20, 2023
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

Most of them are Nazis

#19     Sep 20, 2023
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Bob Odenkirk explains why he dismissed advice from his conservative doctor before his heart attack

Bob Odenkirk learned a lesson about his doctor the hard way.

"His political point of view doesn't have anything to do with his ability to judge your health and your health choices and needs," he added

“My doctor was a conservative. He got crankier and crankier the older he got. When I was 50, I went in, he was a heart doctor, Cedar-Sinai, and he had signs up all around his office at this point [saying] ‘We do not accept Obamacare,’ and I f---ing hated this side of him that I only learned over time," Odenkirk explained.

“So, I’d been with him for 20 years, and he said, ‘You need to start taking statins right now,’” Odenkirk continued, referring to the group of medicines that are known to lower the level ofcholesterol in the blood. “And I said, ‘Well, I don’t know. I don’t have heart disease in my family.’ He goes, ‘Just take 'em.’ And I didn't listen to him."

The “Better Call Saul” actor said that he then went to another doctor to get a second opinion and to have "more thorough research done on my heart."

"And the other doctor said, 'You don't need medicine yet.' And I had a heart attack," Odenkirk explained. "And I think the first doctor was right, the cranky conservative jack--- was right, because he was a god damn good doctor."

#20     Sep 20, 2023