Biden Derangement Syndrome tracking thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Thread to track BDS afflictions:

Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

A Florida restaurant owner put a sign outside of her business telling supporters of President Joe Biden not to enter.

Angie Ugarte, the owner of DeBary Diner, posted the sign that criticizes the way Biden handled evacuations in Afghanistan, where a blast last week killed 13 U.S. service members.

“If you voted for and continue to support and stand behind the worthless, inept and corrupt administration currently inhabiting the White House that is complicit in the death of our servicemen and women in Afghanistan, please take your business elsewhere," the sign says. "God bless America and God bless our soldiers."

“It was the only thing I felt like I could do,” Ugarte said, according to FOX 35 News. “I was just angry. I was just let down. I felt like one of those mothers, or wives, or sisters who were gonna get that knock on the door.”

another:
    [​IMG]

2. ph1l

ph1l

Maybe they learned the technique from this?
    https://www.eater.com/2016/12/28/14099564/hawaii-restaurant-bans-trump-voters
    [​IMG]

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Banning diners because of their political views (actually it is really the owner’s political views) is simply poor business policy. Only an owner who is an idiot does this.

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

Agreed.
    People should draw the line at nazis though

Frederick Foresight and Ricter like this.
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

What about banning/barring conservatives from social media? That's ok?

smallfil likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

8. Not one peep when trump decided to invite the terrorists responsible for killing more U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan to the U.S. around 9/11 or cut off his own balls and decided that he HAD TO NEGOTIATE the withdrawal of U.S. troops with the terrorists who WERE NOT IN POWER and were STATIONED OUTSIDE OF Afghanistan.

Amazing that Biden is responsible for killing soldiers but trump gets no flak at all for making friends with the people who literally killled U.S. soldiers regularly...

Cuddles and Ricter like this.
  9. smallfil

smallfil

Cuddles4BS, let me correct the thread title for you. Biden Deranged ET troll lovers in Full Display. That would be truthful now. Your lies does not change anything. Your idol, Joe Biden is still the poster boy for incompetent, illegilitimate power grabber that he is and nothing else.

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

upload_2021-9-1_11-34-30.png upload_2021-9-1_11-35-8.png

#10     Sep 1, 2021