Biden Denies he Sexually Assaulted Former Senate Aide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ph1l, May 1, 2020.

1. ph1l

ph1l

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d59662-8b39-11ea-9dfd-990f9dcc71fc_story.html

Biden said "It never, never happened." The double negative cancels the first one, so it means one or more of
    • He flubbed his rehearsed lines and let the truth out.
    • He plagiarized his answer from someone else.
    • "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
    • In addition to being Vice President, Joe was also president of vice.
    :D

Personally, I think he was smart enough back then to not do something that outrageous.

2. Nobert

Nobert

It's just, ... I simply laughed, since whenever you got elections there guys, all of this mud starts going on ;
    someone gets raped by someone etc. lol.

Oldest trick in the book :
    ,,- So, how do we deal with him ?''
    ,,- Just spread a word that he raped a homeless dude. Use Washington Post , pay them in cash''

Politics.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  3. Has anyone ever asked Biden whether he has ever entered into a non disclosure agreement with any women?

I heard a lefty pundit woman on MSNBC say that to the the best of her knowledge no one has ever asked him that and that- instead of agreeing to allow an independent party to search records on just Tara Reade- that they should be asking Joe if he would agree to allow an independent person to search the records at the University of Delaware to see if there has ever been any allegation by any woman during his Senate career.

Interesting that. People starting to wonder what it would look like if they actually asked Joe real questions.

Radical man, radical.

4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Biden Accuser, Tara Reade, Allegedly Stole from Non-Profit Organization

5. ph1l

ph1l

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/05/bidens-tara-reade-answer/610954/

"
    Morning Joe’s Mika Brzezinski

But why not reveal your Senate documents that are being held in Delaware?

Biden: Well, they weren’t supposed to be revealed.

Brzezinski: If so, why not approve a search of her name in those records?

Biden: Approve a search of her name?

Brzezinski: Yes, and reveal anything that might be related to Tara Reade in the University of Delaware records.

Biden: There is nothing. They are not there. And I don’t understand the point you are trying to make.

"

Maybe the point is Joe has more of these he wants to hide?
    upload_2020-5-1_16-43-11.jpeg

"
    Biden: I don’t know what is motivating her.
    "

And Tara Reade's motivation might be the same thing many are thinking -- that Democrats should put up a candidate more likely to win.

6. Of course it was expected for Joey Fingers to deny what he is accused of. But that doesn't mean he didn't do it.

7. Along with the woman, Joe needs to be heard.

And don't ever doubt for a minute that I am 100% in favor of giving him the same kind of hearing that Kavanaugh got.

8. It sure took Joey long enough to say anything. I guess he was hoping all this would go away for him. OR, he was planning his counter-attack which he was most likely doing. He has to be really calculating with this one or he might blow it completely.

9. Did she do this before or after being sexually assaulted by Joey Fingers?

10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#10     May 2, 2020