Biden 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Apr 6, 2019.

1. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

So, you are okay with Biden being a racist?

#41     Jun 19, 2019
  2. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Okay. You are right. I should have posted with @Tony Stark. But, why don't you have a problem with Biden being a full blown racist and accepting in-kind payments?

#42     Jun 19, 2019
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

That is your opinion.

#43     Jun 19, 2019
  4. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

What!? Are you saying the statements that Biden made are not racist? Do you think that it is okay to make racist disparaging remarks regarding Indian people? Are you okay with that? Do you hate brown people?

Regarding Biden taking in-kind payments, that is not in anyway my opinion. That is a fact.

I can see that you signed off after the in-kind payment question.

#44     Jun 19, 2019
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I don't like that Biden has made racially insensitive statements and have said he is not my first choice.I have a much bigger problem with birthers,confederacy supporters and property owners who wont rent to black people.

#45     Jun 19, 2019
  6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I hope that Biden wins the nomination. Trump will bulldoze his ass in a debate. It will be comical.

#46     Jun 19, 2019
    elderado and DTB2 like this.
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Yall thought the same about Palin and Ryan.Biden will own Trumps ass in a debate.

#47     Jun 19, 2019
  8. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Palin and Ryan are not Trump. That is one of the worst false equivalences I have ever seen.

#48     Jun 19, 2019
  9. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Now Biden has pissed off even the dems with all of his racism.

Booker said, “You don’t joke about calling black men ‘boys.’ Vice President Biden’s relationships with proud segregationists are not the model for how we make America a safer and more inclusive place for Black people, and for everyone. I have to tell Vice President Biden, as someone I respect, that he is wrong for using his relationships with Eastland and Talmadge as examples of how to bring our country together.”

#49     Jun 19, 2019
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#50     Jun 19, 2019
    CaptainObvious likes this.