Biden 2020

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Apr 6, 2019.

1. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

You and many other libtards have been ranting and raving about in-kind payments for years. How can you justify backing and/or voting for someone who took an in-kind payment?

#31     Jun 19, 2019
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

[​IMG]

#32     Jun 19, 2019
  3. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    #33     Jun 19, 2019
  4. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#34     Jun 19, 2019
  5. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Joe "the racist" Biden said, ""You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

#35     Jun 19, 2019
  6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Biden the racist stated, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."

Well, that begs the question Joe, do you think that other African-American people are ugly and inarticulate?

What a disgusting racist! He makes my stomach churn. He might as well wear a tall white hat everywhere. I wonder if he is a member of the KKK.

#36     Jun 19, 2019
  7. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#37     Jun 19, 2019
  8. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

You can't formulate an argument so you deflect with some bullshit meme?

How in the hell is that a straw man argument? It is only a strawman argument if you don't want to apply the law equally and you think that dems are above the law.

The FEC ruled that he took an in-kind payment. Why don't you have a problem with that? According to you and many other dems, a politician that takes an in-kind payment committed a felony and needs to be in jail. Why don't you think Biden should be in jail for the in-kind payment? Are you a hypocrite?

Libtards including you stated ad nauseam that Don jr is and should be going to jail for the Trump tower meeting in which Don jr got nothing of value. Joe was caught and the FEC ruled that he received in-kind payments.

#38     Jun 19, 2019
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Thankfully he would be running against a guy who thinks Robert E Lee is incredible,thinks confederate monuments should stay up, wouldn't rent his properties to black people,thinks 5 innocent black and brown boys should have been put to death,was Americas #1 birther,thinks there were good people on both sides of Charlottesville,is anti affirmative action,wants to take health care from millions of blacks etc.

#39     Jun 19, 2019
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

You posted an article about The RNC having more money than the DNC.I pointed democrats raise more money overall.Your response had nothing to do with democrats raising more money than republicans.

#40     Jun 19, 2019