Bid/offer on Interactive Broker

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by LordMelbury, Mar 5, 2004.

1. I mainly trade one particular stock on the nyse exchange and about 2% of the time i have noticed the bids and offers do not match what is actually happening on the nyse in the last week-i have market depth to check-in that the price may be a few cents away.

I have phoned up tech support 3 or 4 times and am not getting much help in solving the problem,in fact most of the time they are positively unhelpful and what happens is that while i am on the phone to them the prices shown will correct and then i can`t stand the conversation anymore so i just say i will get back to them when it happens again.

I have absolutely no problems with any other software i am using.

I might add that i love the I.B. platform,functionality and speed etc but i am not to keen on the telephone manner of the various departments i phone from time to time,with the odd exception.

Has anyone experienced the same problem i have been encountering re the prices on one or both sides being incorrect?

2. IB is an accident that happens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens andhappens.