Biased Moderators

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MondoTrader, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...Im now totally convinced you are Buffalo Bob form Silence of ther Lambs....how's the skin suit coming?????:D

#11     Mar 27, 2003
  2. The owners of this website make money from web traffic, since that attracts advertisers, but the contents spewed by the staunchest anti-american traitors in some threads causes a lot of "fake" traffic that 1. has nothing to do with trading and 2. comes from piss poor thirld word countries like Indonesia and Switzerland, I don't think they even trade baseball cards.

Advertisers are wasting their money here. They are associating their names with a cave of traitors. I am open to dialogue and exchange of ideas, but that's possible only with educated people not with ignorant and angry idiots who do nothing but post incoherent and false crap. I only hope the CIA targets those bastards they might as well be terrorists engaged in propaganda trying to produce another John Walker, another Padilla or another one of that SOB that threw grenades to American soldiers.

#12     Mar 27, 2003
  3. It came when the congressional branch gave Bush the power after 911.

#13     Mar 27, 2003

4. Are you smoking from the same glue gun as mondo?????? relax!...I am the most right wing conservative guy in the USA and i'd love nothing more then to put a bowl of ass whoop on some of these posters......but then i take a deep breath and say...it's ok, this too shall pass...and I understand that they can disagree with my view...even if they are dumb asses!:D

#14     Mar 27, 2003
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Although there may be a some strong opinions being posted from both sides about the war in the Chit Chat forum, I don't see a problem with the moderation of those threads. I do however, appreciate the feedback.

#15     Mar 27, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.