Biased moderating by Joe

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Hombre, Mar 6, 2012.

1. I would like to complain about extremely biased moderating by Joe.
    There is a member 37770hms who is well known for fabricating stories about his life and attention whoring. When i called him on some of the really blatant lies, he started calling me a child molester, he called my gf a whore, he threatened me with a physical violence etc.
    When i exposed his lies, he then complained to the moderators. Joe then sided with him and deleted my replies , not sure why. I was treated unfairly by Joe so here i am complaining about it.

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why don't you complain to your mom? Or maybe try this, stay out of P&R.

3. Joe

Joe

FYI this is a recent delightful post from our friend Hombre; he wonders why I don't take to his posts kindly.

4. I wouldn't worry too much about OHMS . Bragging on the internet is for sissies, in addition to running to the moderators.

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The guy flipped out, defied Joe and got a permanent vacation.

This is a privately owned website. I'm always stunned when people don't understand what that means. I'm lucky I didn't lose my account too.

Yeah, I went to the mods. First time in 7 years.

One thing I've noticed, quite a few people are not suited for P&R. If you've got a sensitive disposition and a bad temper stay out.

6. Who the hell calls the cops? I've been in the ET equivalent of the Alamo, Tet offensive, and Chosin reservoir and never thought of hitting 911. Man your asses up.

Rennick Norris out:cool:

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That's funny. We think of you as the Richard Simmons of P&R. :D