Bhutto refresher

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TheStudent, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Icarus5

Icarus5

I stay out of political discussions, because I just don't know enough about the real people and their true intentions to make intelligent commentary, and I hate to put my foot in my mouth.

But on this I can agree with you 100%. The kid is a tool and a pawn, and his life is not his own to determine what to do with it.

I feel sorry for him.

Happy '08,

I

#31     Dec 31, 2007
  2. Icarus5

Icarus5

See what I mean, like this guy right here.

There actually is a lot more involved with "inner cities of the USA" and why they are how they are than meets the eye.

It is partially the fault of the people there, it is to a great degree the fault of a bigoted, institutionally racist society which is filled to the brim with prejudice throughout all of its levels and all of its venues, from the educational system, to the corporate world, to the arts, and continuing its journey through its religious institutions ... and of course, there is nothing like bringing up the younger generation to continue to perpetuate the madness that is experienced by people of color potentially every day.

You can take your foot out of your mouth now ... and you with a name like Samadhi (which means a form of enlightenment).

I rest my case.

I

#32     Dec 31, 2007
  3. Icarus5

Icarus5

LOL, I never realized you were such a moron, you've never exposed the level of idoicy before.

What a fascinating world we live in, where so many get to walk all their days in such ignorance ... really makes you wonder.

I

#33     Dec 31, 2007
  4. Icarus5

Icarus5

:confused: ... and you have 89 posts since the start of Dec, so this proves what?

Give my regards to the other kids on the short bus.

I

#34     Dec 31, 2007
  5. toc

toc

There are excellent corporate managers who turnaround totally hopeless companies so why cannot be government social programs be turnaround and made more efficient so that there are no INVALIDS. Like I said, those who want to work there are lots of jobs in NA but that also does not mean that there is no upward mobility for 95% of the folks.

I kind of like the Canadian model where taxes might be little high but basic amenities like healthcare are free to all. Problem is US is/was overburdened with protection the FREE WORLD from the Commies.........and when it was all over then they missed a golden opportunity to clean up their balance sheets and pass on the peace dividends to the folks who worked so hard to FREE UP the other half of the world.

Then came bigotry in the form of NEO-CONS who launched Iraq war and rest needs no detail explanation.

Happy New Year Everyone!

#35     Dec 31, 2007
  6. Icarus5

Icarus5

LOL, the enlightened one speak again.

Lets not get started on the caste system, subjugation of women, or the extraordinary levels of poverty in his country that make the inner city life look grandiose indeed (hey, a few can always get out, and they do) rampant corruption in the business world or how his people are being pimped for pennies.

The list just goes on and on, but I'll stop here.
    I

#36     Dec 31, 2007
  7. Icarus5

Icarus5

Wow, I must have really hit a nerve!

Oh well, the bad grammar confirms it.

Peace to you Samadhi (no pun intented), don't start trash talking about a human experience that you know absolutely nothing about and I won't have to lay you out for everyone to see.

I

#37     Dec 31, 2007
  8. usman88

usman88

there one thing in asia which is more important than money....that is POWER & AUTHORITY
    Nothing feels better than 'owning' a country

in third world countries rules & laws are only for the poor. Those with money, power and 'connections' cant even be touched by law.

#38     Dec 31, 2007

9. IMF and the world bank are there to perpetuate poverty and keep poor countries poor. Not the other way around.

The "United Way" spends more on corporate aircraft and 5 star hotels and receptions for donors than they do on the poor people they take the funds for.

#39     Jan 1, 2008
  10. 11Blade

11Blade

Agreed, fundraising expenses have been criticized for United Way, as a matter fo fact they are probably a very bad of example of a charity.

#40     Jan 1, 2008