Bhutto murdered in Pakistan.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Just to be clear, this was a targeted assassination, not a suicide bomber who was hoping to derail her re election bid.
    It smells like the Pakistan military has some involvement, it happened right in their back yard.

#31     Dec 27, 2007
  2. Is that the same Perle who was the campaign manager for your prime minister Netenyaho dddooo???

Is that the Perle who was investigated by the Justice Department and found to have violated US policies relating to unlawful transmission of sensitive classified US information to Israel dddooo??

Is that the same Wolfovitz who happened to be aformer AIPAC employee dddooo???

#32     Dec 27, 2007
  3. you mean this guy?

[​IMG]

#33     Dec 27, 2007
  4. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah...That guy!!!

#34     Dec 27, 2007
  5. I don't know whether what you're saying is true but regardless, they are two disgusting scumbags and idiots who belong in jail. This has never been in dispute though. What's also not in dispute is that there is not a shred of evidence implicating Israel and the Jews in the war in Iraq, vice versa Israeli officials cautioned the administration against the invasion. There is a ton of evidence that Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Qatar and Bahrain were deeply involved in the invasion of Iraq though.

And tell me once again what it all has to do with the assassination of Benazir Bhutto?

#35     Dec 27, 2007
  6. It is you who hijacked it buddy and turned it from an assasination of one of Musharaf's opponents to an islamic thing.

I wonder why the zionist dddooo did that??

:D :D :D

#36     Dec 27, 2007
  7. LT701

LT701

plus, wolf blitzer has been foaming at the mouth to get us into a war with iran, and the recent report shows it would have been an unwarrented disaster

wolf blitzer worked for AIPAC

scumbags like him and you have been pushing for war, trying to get people to obcess about islam (yes, they're nasty, but we dont have to make our whole country about them and israel.

people are sick of your garbage

#37     Dec 27, 2007
  8. Ratboy, I've been waiting for you to show up. Have a conspiracy theory regarding the assassination of Bhutto yet?:D

#38     Dec 27, 2007
  9. No??? How about the other zionists such as Douglas J. Feith, David Frum, John Hannah, Michael Ledeen, I. Lewis Libby, William J. Luti, Abraham Shulsky, David Wurmser. Elliott Abrams, Kenneth Adelman, Josh Bolton, Eliot Cohen, David Kay, Edward Luttwak, Daniel Pipes, Michael Rubin, James Schlesinger, Dov Zakheim, etc.???

Heck...Even Haaretz in its April 4, 2003 eddition has noted that they happen to be overwhelmingly Jewish and often dual Israeli-U.S.

Good one dddooo!

#39     Dec 27, 2007
  10. You think she was assassinated by an atheist?

#40     Dec 27, 2007