Bhutto murdered in Pakistan.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Dec 27, 2007.

1. everything is about islam to you, doodoo head
    Nah, only assassinations, terrorism, suicide bombings, riots, religious intolerance...

but, if someone doesnt praise israel, you call them an anti semite
    Wrong again. But those who blame the war in Iraq on Israel and the Joooz without a shred of evidence and based on the "proof" that Perle and Wolfowitz are jewish are in fact anti-semites. You do know who I am talking about, don't you.

#21     Dec 27, 2007
  2. LT701

LT701

"You do know who I am talking about, don't you."

President Jimmy Carter? or Harvard school of government Dean?

this looks like a hit job, she was shot as well

it certainly helps mucharef

#22     Dec 27, 2007
  3. you never fail to remind us all what a lying creep'o of a critter you are:

recently you accused me of making posts against jews. now i challenge you to find one single sentence i wrote that is discriminatory against jews.

coward.

#23     Dec 27, 2007
  4. President Jimmy Carter never said that the war in Iraq was for Israel because Pearle and Wolfovitz were jewish. You did.

#24     Dec 27, 2007
  5. Honestly I don't remember accusing you but the pathological hatred of Israel that you have repeatedly exhibited in your posts leaves very little doubt about your true views. Do you people seriously think that if you keep harping about Israel and Zionists day after day after day, lying, smearing, demonizing, speading conspiracy theories, holding them to a completely absurd and unrealistic standard etc, do you seriously believe you are fooling anyone as long as you re avoiding the word "jew"? Think again.

And lest we forget, these quotes of yours are straight out of the Protocols:

#25     Dec 27, 2007
  6. LT701

LT701

you've really got mental problems, dont you

#26     Dec 27, 2007
  7. Suicide bombers tend to be fundamentalists but I could be wrong but to compare one that murders in the name of Islam to a christian who murders for the sake of his "colors", "Hood" or whatever his reason is isn't a good comparison. Z will say anything to cloud reason and common sense, every one of his arguments boils down to racism or some other for m of discrimination rather than fact. He/ she can't deal on reason and logic so he/ she resorts to name calling and labeling. That's what leftists do when the facts aren't on their side.

I was thinking it was musharreff as well. It wouldn't suprise me at all.

dddo may be a fifth column but the muslim community does plenty to drive mistrust and hatred by the west on their own. The Flag burnings, effigies, protests, bombings, murders etc.

Remember it was OBL that declared war on the US not vice versa.

#27     Dec 27, 2007
  8. Calm down bitstream...He meant these people who happened to be other Jews who saw him for who he is.

In its second part, the book shows how the Lobby uses its tremendous power in practice: how it has prevented the exertion of any pressure on Israel to for peace with the Palestinians, how it pushed the US into the invasion of Iraq, how it is now pushing for wars with Iran and Syria, how it supported the Israeli leadership in the recent war in Lebanon and blocked calls for a ceasefire when it didn't want it.

http://www.counterpunch.org/avnery10042007.html

This, the ADL believes it cannot afford or tolerate, despite the fact that an honest protective strategy for the Jewish people depends on our willingness to confront the doctrines and criminal leadership which are the cause of our troubles. Again, I declare that it is time for Jewish American citizens of good intent to break with the ADL, the criminal spy organization AIPAC and its supremacist leadership and join in the condemnation of Zionist and neoconservative war plans in Iraq, Iran, Syria and throughout the world. This alone will guarantee us immunity from any blind anti-semitic backlash that we might experience. It will also prevent the anti-semitic backlash in the first place.

http://www.radicalpress.com/?cat=55

#28     Dec 27, 2007
  9. All the usual Islamic apologists have arrived to hijack the thread about the murder of Bhutto. Nice try mujahadeens. :D

#29     Dec 27, 2007
  10. ah fuck, who cares about this shit, it always happened and it will always happen, assassination is something usual and ordinary, nothing new, get a life bitch

#30     Dec 27, 2007