Bhutto murdered in Pakistan.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Dec 27, 2007.

1. If the shoe fits...

#111     Dec 31, 2007
  2. Could use some help in the originality department huh. Let me hep ya out Hap.

Gee Chuck, I'll bet you like all that disgusting hair rubbing against your gentiles. ewee

#112     Dec 31, 2007
  3. so... who's provided the intel and the weapons to facilitate this f*cking sickening assassination, any clue?... who stands to benefit most from more instability/mayhem across pakistan and had no better option at hand, who's second best should there be a strong backlash against the former?

#113     Jan 3, 2008
  4. You got it wrong again. AFAIK, western nations do not practice sharia law. I'm saying that the Muslim nations ought to exterminate the essence of sharia law, or they'd be contradiction the universal human rights declaration that they all signed.

#114     Jan 3, 2008
  5. Except for terrorist and in the execution of war?

All it takes is for one signer to disregard the document to nullify the intent and validity.
    No nation willingly gives up their sovereignty. Including the United States.

PS. My original point about this teacher is that we all have a personal responsibility to at least make an effort to understand the nature of our host. There's a saying in the US. “Ignorance of the law is no defense”. And “We are a nation of laws”.

#115     Jan 3, 2008