Bhutto DEAD

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Quote from William Rennick:

Benozeer Bhutto,,,I FUCKED HER, Daaaoooohhhhhhhhh!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is in bad taste and offensive, you sick person!!!
    :mad:

#71     Dec 27, 2007
  2. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

And you think you know this facts from news, do you? People blow themselves up cause life probably sucks quite a bit, so they have nothing to lose, only to gain from an act that would bring an end to a miserable life. News don't sell facts, they feed you stuff you and I are allowed to know. Wakey wakey mate, it doesn't pay to be naive. If you could read in different languages then you would realise that propaganda is still very much alive, so what is a fact in that case, which one?

#72     Dec 27, 2007
  3. 9999

No, we're not.
    We're talking about a woman who got shot and killed because she was trying to give a better life to millions of people. If you believe this is joke material I feel sorry for you. But hey, if you really wanna do it, go for it. You'll find plenty of material. Let's see: President Lincoln, Martin Luther King, President Kennedy, his brother....carry on!

#73     Dec 27, 2007
  4. Point well taken 9999, indeed.

#74     Dec 27, 2007
  5. The Bhutto family tragedy explained

Benazir Bhutto's death is the latest disaster in a family history rife with feuds, fall-outs, violent death and tragedy

*Benazir Bhutto's father, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, was dismissed as Pakistan Prime Minister in 1975 and executed by hanging for conspiracy to murder a political opponent in 1979.

*Ms Bhutto wrested control of the PPP from her mother, Begum Nusrat Bhutto, while her two younger brothers, Shahnawaz and Murtaza, set up a militant group called al-Zulfikar, which orchestrated a string of bombings in Pakistan. They were both killed in 1985 and 1996 respectively.

*Shahnawaz, 28, was found dead in his apartment while in exile on the French Riviera. His family insisted he had been poisoned

Bhutto was the founder of Pakistan's nuclear program. Its militarization was initiated in January 1972 and, in its initial years, was implemented by General Tikka Khan. Under his leadership, Pakistan developed into the first Muslim State with a nuclear capability. <B>In his book If I am Assassinated, written from his prison cell, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto revealed how Henry Kissinger had said to him in 1976: "We will make an example of you."[citation needed] Kissinger had warned Zulfikar Ali Bhutto that if Pakistan continued with its nuclear program the Prime Minister would have to pay a heavy price, a statement some take to indicate an American hand in Mr. Bhutto's trial and execution.[citation needed]</b>

#75     Dec 27, 2007
  6. Ask JFK about his idea for the Federal Reserve..oh wait, he is dead.

#76     Dec 27, 2007
  7. Bush goes on tv railing against islamic fundamentalists as murderous extremists. Yet when Islamic militant groups continually bombed schbuses full of chinese schchildren in Xinjiang, they were lauded as freedom fighters until 9/11 happened.

#77     Dec 27, 2007

8. I don't think he does his own thinking. He's told what to say and do, guy has lost his identity

#78     Dec 27, 2007

9. He was never bright enough to 'have' his own identity

#79     Dec 27, 2007
  10. new$

new$

isn't that what skull and bones is about- submitting to others control.:eek:

#80     Dec 27, 2007