Bfriefing Trader Picks - Past Performance

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Neet, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Neet

Neet

Anyone knows ? It's an expensive service.

Many thanks in advance.

2. Neet are you mostly looking for swing trading? (was looking at your journal so kind of assuming that....) or are you looking at shorter time frames?

3. Neet

Neet

I'm a day-momentum/news-trader first and a swing trader second.

At the moment I got platinum, terrific service, but it is my understanding that trader is much more expensive than platinum and the difference is only swing stock picks.

I'm willing to bet their swing picks are not fantastic in any way, as most of the services out there that offer swing picks.

4. Neet-- you feel that briefing gives you the news fast enough in order for you to be able to make money on it? i always had the impression that by the time briefing got the news out, it was time to fade it.... but that' s just anecdotal, would love to hear first hand. tx in advance. sd

5. Neet

Neet

I believe there is no service that is exclusively faster than everyone else.

Sometimes briefing gets them first sometimes its the other companies. Monitoring all of them at the same time is rough, therefore I decided to stick to briefing platinum and one radio service.

Personally, I love it, I think they provide a continous coverage of what is going on with the market. Definitely much faster than CNBC and way more information; less crap too.

To be on top of the news I would recommend a radio service over the internet.

Good luck to you.

6. i've had briefing 7 years are so and i find there earnings news very slow. it takes at least 90 seconds for them to get it out and by that time the move is already far in motion.i was going to try fly on the wall

7. Neet

Neet

Well, if that is the case Im going to start a new thread to obtain information for a new faster news service.

Thank you for your insights.