Beware Tradezero platform delays

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by GotherL, Dec 5, 2018.

1. GotherL

GotherL

The delays in the platform have become unbearable as of late. It is so bad I had several tickers on the level 2 that showed the same price for minutes while my charts were reading they moved up 20-30%. They've always had delay issues during high amounts of volatility but ever since the introduction of US they've gotten even worse. I advise anyone thinking of switching over from Suretrader to think twice. Until they fix their software and data feed issues these guys are not worth it.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Happy to chat, we we are not free.

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. GotherL

GotherL

I know about Lightspeed already. Unfortunately, I am not in the US or else that would've been my broker of choice.

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

We accept foreign accounts but we abide by the PDT rules while foreign brokers often do not.

5. GotherL

GotherL

I am pretty sure lightspeed doesn't accept Canadian regardless of the PDT rule. I am not entirely sure but I don't have 25k yet anyways.

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Ha. You are correct. We are not registered with Canadian regulators. The only country with that requirement.

7. Yes, you will trade ZERO times

murray t turtle likes this.
  8. Breezy12

Breezy12

That is purely a stock trading platform. I am trading with Forexchief broker, but mostly currencies and cryptocurrencies are available. Maybe a few commodities and CFDs.

9. MartínC

MartínC

Hello GotherL

I have been very disappointed with this issue and decided to withdraw my funds with them. However, I am satisfy with their service and I would come back if they improve their platform or hire a third party software, as I told them.

Do you have any update about this?

Regards

10. MartínC

MartínC

I have to say that TradeZero has lanched a new version of their platform which seems to be excelent so far

#10     Dec 19, 2018
    TradeZero_Dan likes this.