BEWARE: The STORM Called the NEXT 2 TRADING DAYS...here is why

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Jul 1, 2008.

1. If you wanna hang out you've got to take her out; cocaine.
    If you wanna get down, down on the ground; cocaine.

:)

#11     Jul 1, 2008
  2. increase, think about this for a minute now. You are using words like BEWARE, MASSIVELY, MASSIVE, WATCH OUT! Dude, you are just ooooozing with emotion. Were you bug-eyed when you typed this? Get a grip. The market will either go up or down and when it's finished doing that it will go either up or down. Massive Caution? Why, because a few economic numbers are coming out. That stuff gets released pretty much each day.

#12     Jul 1, 2008
  3. Just let the sideline jockeys make their predictions, I prefer to listen to the market and get long or short accordingly and make money :D

#13     Jul 1, 2008
  4. wwow...great post

#15     Jul 1, 2008
  5. Oil Bulls are killing equity markets.

Killing it.

They are the problem. Terminate them.

#16     Jul 1, 2008
  6. LOL!!!!!!!! I was thinking wtf, then watched the video.:D

Here's the one I know (Yes I'm in my mid 30's, so this was and still is good music!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT1pFwYeaBI

Good video too! Gotta love the government making millionaires from outlawing things that make ya feel good, and keeping things like alcohol and cigarettes legal for the taxes collected...

That's why I'm more Libertarian than anything else. I don't need the govt. telling me what I can and cannot put in my body, when they squander MY tax dollars on ignorant shit, and hold hearings about hearings.:mad:

#17     Jul 2, 2008
  7. this post MASSIVELLY confirmed today

#18     Jul 2, 2008
  8. a professional trader should be able to 'daytrade' in any market condition in any day...as for overnight unhedged positions, than trade lightly.

#19     Jul 2, 2008
  9. Uuuuummmm yesterdays chart did not tell me to go long. It told me to remain short my positions in the markets and equities. We had a wimpy rally off of GM not getting as crushed in June as they will in July Aug Sept and the rest of the year.
    All in all it was a weak false sputter of a rally and I was able to see that we would head lower today. Very clear to me. The Trend hasn't been broken.
    We will be heading lower in this bear market. MUCH LOWER.

Watch and Learn.

#20     Jul 2, 2008