beware of somone else cutting a deal for your group

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ghostrider, Feb 19, 2003.

1. i wouldn't trust a POS like that; not if he was going to be trading with me.

#11     Feb 20, 2003
  2. that kind of "group" stuff with an overide is only justified if he is a recruiter and/or putting up capital.

#12     Feb 20, 2003
  3. i think i might know what you are referring to. if it is the same situation, i know for a fact that the guy was only working to get two people in touch to work out something as far as rates, he was not getting a cut at all of the group's rate, but was hoping to renegotiate his payout deal.
    however, when you are not directly involved in the negotiations process, especially when your volume is used to get a rate for the group, then you never really know the truth or the real rate.

#13     Feb 20, 2003
  4. What is so bad if you get a better deal ? Who cares what that guy gets as long as you are happy with what you got ? When you trade in the office you can be sure that your deal is not the best around, does it make you jealous ? :D

#14     Feb 20, 2003
  5. There are alot of dirt in this buisness i had that happen to me.I just learned a lesson from it.The best is when you find out and you ask them to do something for you(as a test) the $ takes them over....I stay away from them now.But it is amazing the people who had it done to them(and didnt like it) did it to me.Friends they are GREAT!!!!

#15     Feb 20, 2003
  6. no it dosent make me jealous, but given the situation Id be pissed
    off if I found out somone I believed was my friend, was deceiving me.

felichka,

please let me know who you are, and where you do business, because I want to avoid doing business with you

#16     Feb 20, 2003
  7. Consider you are on my list. I do not do business with ghosts. You do not have the ghost of a chance to business with me.

#17     Feb 20, 2003
  8. you felcherka, are part of the problem

#18     Feb 20, 2003
  9. tough crowd here tonight...

#19     Feb 20, 2003
  10. You can assume whatever you want you are in a free country (I assume you live in USA and not in Iraq). As far as labeling someone or insulting you are not that free. The way you react shows a clear sign of mental limitation and I can not continue discussion with you on your level. You are either very young (in that case your behavior is somewhat excusable) or just lack education (here you have a room for improvement ).
    Regards.

#20     Feb 20, 2003