Beware of Optionetics Bait and Switch

Discussion in 'Options' started by Phlub, Jan 17, 2008.

1. dmo

dmo

(TRANSFER OF USD21, 500,000.00(TWENTY-ONE MILLION,FIVE
    HUNDRED THOUSAND
    -------------------------------------------------------
    U.S DOLLARS ONLY TO A SAFE ACCOUNT)
    ----------------------------------
    I am extending this proposal to you in my capacity as
    Chief Accountant and in full agreement with the
    Auditor-General of this company (Nigerian Liquefied
    Natural Gas). We scrutinized all records and accounts
    of Awarded and executed contracts of this company
    (NLNG) during the previous military regimes since the
    inception of democracy in Nigeria and carefully
    uncovered and mapped out a whopping sum of USD21.5M
    which we want to transfer into your account as the
    beneficiary.
    It might interest you to know that Nigeria Liquefied
    Natural Gas came into full working capacity during the
    inception of current civilian dispensation at a
    working/asset capacity of USD3Billion and will
    defiantly gulp more USD 2Billion on the completion of
    the fifth part.
    You can authentically apply for supply if it interest
    you to be our client with full guarantee from me.The
    money USD21.5M has been approved
    for payment by this company NLNG, Federal ministry of
    Finance (endorsed by the Accountant General of the
    Federation) and to be paid by the Apex bank of Nigeria
    under contract number NLNG/FGN/FMF/CBN/C987/01.
    As top civil servant, we are not authorized to operate
    foreign bank account hence our decision to use your
    account on full trust and confidence to transfer this
    money outside Nigeria. We have accepted you as our
    foreign partner and will regularize the approvals to
    reflect you as the true beneficiary of the contract
    Sum USD21.5M(Twenty-one million, Five Hundred Thousand
    U.S.Dollars Only).More over, it is pertinent to note
    that it is not risk and does not required much
    engagements since we have taken care of the deal in
    full capacity. We have resolved to give you 25% of the
    total sum for your assistance.
    I am anxiously waiting for
    your response with hope that you understand the
    confidential nature of this transfer.
    Daniel

#31     Dec 8, 2008
  2. #32     Dec 8, 2008
  3. Best of Nigerian I ever saw...

:p

ATTN:
    Dear Sir/M,

I am Mr. Hank Paulson. A TREASURER of THE AMERICAN STATES(USA). I have the courage to Crave indulgence for this important business believing that you will never let me down either now or in the future. Some years ago, a Federal Reserve President commissioned a study that argued for enhanced mortgage technology to help the poor. It lent out 1,000,000,000,000,000.00 USD to assist in this matter, with innovative underwriting standards such as NINJA and Section 203(b) loans. This worked for almost a decade, but this time, upon maturity, the bank sent routine notifications to the various forwarding addresses but got few replies. After a year, the bank sent more reminders and finally contracted their companies, such as the FANNIE MAY, FREDDIE MAC, and THE BEARS STERN CORPORATION, among others, who all wrote to inform the bank that they all died without MAKING A WILL, and all attempts by the bank to trace the next of kin were fruitless. I therefore, made further investigation and discovered that the beneficiary was a single immigrant from Nigeria who had only recently obtained American citizenship. He did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank deposit paper work. Some idiots actually made payments on their mortgages, so that there is a remaining money total amount of $700B.USD (SEVEN HUNDRED BILLION US DOLLARS) still sitting in my bank as dormant Account. No one will ever come forward to claim it, and according to American Banking policy, after some years, the money will revert to the ownership of the AMERICAN Government if those account owners are certified dead. This is the situation, and my proposal that we buy it first, for the current price of $700B.USD, which is well below its market price of $17.6T.USD (as calculated by my cousin, the Honorable Benjamin Bernanke, Chief of Federal Reserve). All you have to do is write a blank check or give me your account anywhere in the world and send me its detail for me to arrange the proper money transfer paperwork, and facilitate the transfer. Once we buy the debt at cheap prices, my old colleagues at THE GOLDMAN SACKS company will most assuredly buy it from us for at least $2.3T within a couple year. The money will then be paid into the Account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me, 35 %for you and 5% for expenses that might come up during transfer process. There is no risk at all, and all the paper work for this transaction will be done by me using my position and connections in the banks in America. This business transaction is guaranteed.And the first phase of the transfer will be ($100B.USD) ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS as advised by our insider in the bank. If you are interested, please reply immediately through my personal email sending the following details: (1) Your Full Name/Address (2) Your Private Telephone/fax Number (3) Bank Name (4) Account Number(s) (5) Bank Routing Number(s). Please observe the utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest some of my share in your country. I look forward to your earliest reply.

Yours,
    Mr.Hank Paulson

#33     Dec 8, 2008