Beware of Daytradeteam

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Neet, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Neet

Neet

I know people post here all the time how some of these services are good or how bad they are.

Well, my turn to report.

Daytradeteam is pretty sad.

They do poorly on the following areas:

Gapper Plays
    Option Plays
    Classic Swing Plays
    Daytrade Plays (real bad here)
    QQQQ Swing Plays

They do fairly well, not excellent, on small cap swing trades.

They like to advertise ONLY winning trades. The losers they hide.

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this service.

They lose on a consistently basis and I thank God I did their trades on paper before noticing how poor traders they were.

Point blank, lose elsewhere, they suck.

Hope this helps.

2. Just out of curiosity, what were you expecting from a couple of washed up college grads in Kansas? (no offense to Kansas) I’m not kidding, these guys are right out of college (’03) with no documented history in trading, system building or working in the industry. Take a look at the“extensive” bio’s of the site founders:

http://www.daytradeteam.com/dtt/why-daytradeteam.asp

Red flags should go off to anyone when they read: “Left Boston University School of Law full scholarship to start DaytradeTeam.com”. How on earth is that supposed to be construed as a selling point for the site?

They advertise no track record for the “trading systems” that they're charging >$500/month for. This site just has taking-advantage-of-novice-traders-like-it's-1999 written all over it.

3. Neet

Neet

KGB,

I made a mistake, it won't happen again. When I screw up at least I make sure I learn not to repeat the idiocy.

4. That's fine, you live and learn. Always be skeptical of anyone trying to sell you anything, especially in the trading world. I hope you didn't spend much on this chop shop.

5. are there any services anywhere that are reputable?? if so what are they?? the more I read the more it seems that every service is full of crap.