Beware, Lie, Deny and Conspire to hide the Platform BUGS? review Transact Futures!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ML_QUANT, Jul 3, 2008.

1. the LIFO is a disaster of it's own!
    I used FIFO and it's shown in the Log files of the Log sub dir.
    Regardless of what, the platform should NEVER mistake the PnL of current open positions and worse to Zero the accumulated of the closed positions!
    This HAS NOTHING to do with turning the exiting and or shutting down the computer!
    Even if you switch off your comp. for several hours with the second the system is turned back on, it should show the correct current PnL.

#51     Jul 9, 2008
  2. I asked the OP to post his emails and Transact's replies. Instead he posts snippets of a couple of these supposed emails not all of them. Not a single other Transact customer has come to this thread and said I have the same problem. Quite the contrary, all have said they have not experienced the problem the OP says he had. Transact said they can't duplicate his problem either. The OP says he does 250 R/T per day, but his screenshots only shows 17 and 54 R/T on 2 days, and the log shows he's only trading 1-lots. He said he was forced to download V4.3.8, a version which I don't believe even exists, but refuses to post a screenshot of the Transact log-on page to prove it. The only liar I see so far is the OP. No wonder Transact dumped him as a customer.

#52     Jul 9, 2008
  3. Well, we are sure now that wareco does indeed have a vested interest in TA and at the least must be one of their traders. Still I'll go ahead and reply to his garbage and false accusations which is in line and harmony with the normal TA practice.
    What this guy and TA avoid is deny the authenticity of the screen shots that I have posted and if they are that sure this never occurred then why don't they claim my screen captures as false evidence? If they believe they are not false, then why doesn't TA directly address these screen captures and explain the phenomena?
    Well, let me explain why for very obvious reasons too they do not claim my captures as false, because the log files created by TA platform fully confirm these occurrences, hence the slander and BS about the internet connection.

Now, we ask ourselves why is this guy so upset since the beginning with my declaration of the TA BUGS?! How come since he has access to TA did not try to replicate the BUG and report his observations?!
    How come he shuts up about the TA crappy platform that the price, Bid and Ask columns disappear when the user tries to place an order?! Well, it must be for obvious reasons, since being a TA proprietary cheater / Trader, they do not suffer from the same handicap and burden placed on the customers. Why, TA does not pay the Ninja royalty and simply charge it to the customer who would gladly pay instead of suffering from placing orders in the dark?! Could it be that the problem is not the customer who could foot the bill but rather their own heft number for proprietary trades?
    Could it be that they are ridding under this cover and their own traders enjoy a version of the platform that does not apply this restriction on them?
    Taking all things into consideration, the traders who do maintain an account with TA or plan to open one, should ask themselves, is Transact Futures a Trustworthy entity?
    If they can lie and hide their BUGS what will happen with the customers funds if push comes to shove and their traders start losing more money than they can afford? Are these persons who deny the smallest of their short comes to be trusted that their traders will not abuse the Margins?
    If they close a customer's account abusively, unilaterally and illegally when all the customer has done is help them discover and rectify their very critical platform BUGS, what else are they capable of doing? Does,t this remind one of the old Chicago style mobster approach to resolving perfectly true and reasonable problems?
    Even, wareco's uncalled for attack is very telling of the same old Mafia technique in place of reasoning with technology!
    My responses are shown in RED

#53     Jul 9, 2008
  4. AZTrades

AZTrades

I have no dog in this fight, but FYI if you start the TA AT application, it shows the version number on the login screen. You do not have to login to get it. I think someone else posted a screenshot of that here.

Regards,
    AZ

#54     Jul 9, 2008
  5. AZ,
    Have you had a chance to replicate the BUG as I per my showing how to? I'm interested to know if the BUG has already been corrected or continues to exist. That will better explain if any updates have been enforced or not regardless of the update versions.
    thanks

#55     Jul 9, 2008
  6. AZTrades

AZTrades

Sorry, ML. I have not tried to. I do not use the cumulative PNL, and do not pay attention to the running PNL while trading. It gets a little busy here. I have noticed that the average price calculations are often inaccurate, but that does not matter to me. Sorry I can't be of more help to you.

Regards,
    AZ

#56     Jul 9, 2008
  7. well, in fact you just confirmed the BUG thanks.
    The wrong Average price is the evry cause of the erronous P&L as I had also mentioned it as the cause to TA already.
    So, all those claiming not a single other user has reported the error, here now they know what to do with their wrongful claim!
    AZ, next time you happen to come across this please make a note to review the P&L, guaranteed 100% to be erroneous.
    thanks

#57     Jul 9, 2008
  8. ML Quant, I have been watching your comments for the past few days and at this point I feel I must respond with a few observations I have.

1) In your first post it was clear to me that you are a hostile person it became clearer after reading more of your posts that not only are you hostile, but you can not get your facts straight and proceed to lash-out at anyone that differs with your view. You claim that people defending Transact are staff of Transact. Did you know that you can not even review until after you had 30 posts? Some of the people posting in response to your inflammatory remarks did not and could not have reviewed the company or software. Did you even check posts these other people made to see if it was always defensive to Transact? Clearly the answer is no I however, did take the time that you neglected to take, the fact is some of these people have been around for some time and most of the posts have nothing to do with Transact. Examine wareco’s posts present and past, you know the person you accused the most, and tell me he is a Transact Staff Member? The one person that is on your side posts the same misinformation on more then this site about different software, it seems to me he made some bad trades and is bitter. I personally would not consider Trader123’s views on anything relating to software or trading.

2) You claim transact wronged you because of a PNL issue. You attach a screen shot that to be honest did not prove anything to me. Yet you post a portion of an email that clearly shows that they did try and work with you, did examine the issue, and could not recreate the issue, it seemed to me they understood your frustration and decided that the best thing to do was close the account. If your trading strategy is to trade off of the PNL numbers then I suggest that you are not thinking clearly and should find a different strategy. They say they took developer time to examine the issue and they respond in a professional manner, your response to them was clearly unprofessional and very derogatory. I refer you to my first point as you again have shown you are unable to play nice with others.

3) You keep insisting that they forced an upgrade due to your “bug discovery” yet again you are caught misinforming people as many people have told you the current version they are running. Please you are starting to sound more and more like a person that can not admit to any wrong doing. Just to clear the version issue up for you. It is version 4.3.6. If you truly have 4.3.8 then prove it as many others have called you out on this fact and you have not provided anything that supports your claim yet even when confronted with the truth you refuse to admit your mistake. Again it seems you do not know how to play nice with others. I think wareco summed it up correctly, the only person giving misinformation is you shame on you please grow up.

4) Also I can not believe that a big bad trader like you suffered emotional losses. I find it funny that you claim you suffered emotionally this gave me a fantastic laugh. Me thinks you should get out of this industry before it kills you.

5) You accuse Transact of taking the other side of your trade. Are you that ignorant? It is an electronic market and they have no floor staff and they have zero house traders, yes this is correct it is no longer a prop-trading group and has not been for some time. Let us just say they were trading an account and were placing trades, they have no control of the trade match with the exchange it’s a FIFO queue. Again your information is wrong just plain wrong.

I trust that in the end you will do what you need to vindicate your feelings. I personally wish you well and trust that in the future you will post information that is not so factually incorrect. Good day to you sir.

#58     Jul 10, 2008