Beware, Lie, Deny and Conspire to hide the Platform BUGS? review Transact Futures!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ML_QUANT, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

What is their latest release?

V.4.3.6?

#31     Jul 6, 2008

2. That is the one I am running

#32     Jul 6, 2008
  3. It's 4.3.8 I believe! These last 2 updates were forced in the recent few days, as in users could not have logged on without first updating to the latest version! Without any notice or notification of the changes that were introduced in the latest versions.
    Two updates in such a short period of time seems and smells like some sort of scrambling to put Bugs right in a hurry now, doesn't it?!

#33     Jul 6, 2008
  4. That is very strange, when I tried to log on a couple of days back, I was forced to upgrade to 4.3.8!!!
    Can you log in right now at this moment?
    I just tried and gives me invalid user password error...maybe it's just my account that has been suspended I guess!

#34     Jul 6, 2008
  5. ctarmor-et'
    Please try to log on with your version 4.3.6 if you can and let me know if you get the forced upgrade too or not.
    thanks for your help

#35     Jul 6, 2008
  6. AZTrades

AZTrades

I have 4.3.6, and I can log in. If they have closed your account, you won't be able to.

I do not pay attention to the active trade P&L number and I have disabled the cumulative P&L display, so your issues have not affected me.

I must say that since the TradeMaven fiasco of a few years back, I have had no problems with TransAct. My only problems occasionally involve the "nut behind the wheel!"

Regards,
    AZ

#36     Jul 6, 2008
  7. No forced upgrade. Still the same version.

#37     Jul 6, 2008
  8. hmmm, very interesting. I already have version 4.3.8 on one of my OS's.
    thanks, if you get a chance tomorrow, please after having a few trades and and an open one, please try exiting completely and relaunching the platform to see if the Bug still exists or it has quietly been fixed already?

thanks, your feed back will help a lot, specially since my account seems to have been closed although it has about a 10k balance left in it.

#38     Jul 6, 2008
  9. Just a heads up, I WOULD NEVER use Windows VISTA with ANY trade platform, I would ONLY use Windows XP.

I will not go into all the reason why and from who has told me of this weakness, but you can take the information or leave it....your choice as always. Let's just say Windows Vista is trash for trading apps.

BTW, just ask TT what they think of Vista. :)

#39     Jul 6, 2008
  10. Could TA users, please confirm if they have received either a forced or voluntary update notification when signing on to their platform.
    thanks

#40     Jul 6, 2008