Beware, Lie, Deny and Conspire to hide the Platform BUGS? review Transact Futures!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ML_QUANT, Jul 3, 2008.

1. I will defiantly do that, I'm taking the audience through the whole scenario orderly so they will grasp the complete picture. As I have mentioned in the first post, I will back up all said by hard core solid evidence.
    There are certain conditions that will trigger the BUG (have been reported to the TA development team in detail, the result of several months of my investigating the BUG, initially verbally they confirmed the existance of the BUG that others have reported them too but since never before my reports had they been to chase it due lack of information but I gave them crystal clear information in my report on how to exactly replicate the error. since June when I stopped trading there has been 2 FORCED updates to the platform without any explanation of the changes made in these 2 updates and since I have not traded with them since June 1st. maybe they have fixed the Bug and continue to lie about it ever existed. I have however a copy of the 4.3.6 version which is very strangely unusable at the time but when push comes to shove the legal authorities 'm sure can order running the earlier version from a couple of weeks ago that will prove the conspiracy and the lying of the TA people )and I'll get to that too and let you replicate the situation. I will also post evidence of the 250 or thereabouts contract days, which I stopped trading with them since June after suffering losses due the BUG.

#11     Jul 5, 2008
  2. "I stopped trading with them since June after suffering losses due the BUG."

---> Have you considered submitting your case to FINRA arbitration? It would be a very public & embarrassing procedure for them, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them react to your filing by offering you a fair settlement payment, just to make the problem go away. Seriously, you should go for it!

#12     Jul 5, 2008
  3. The platform of TA is also used by their own proprietary traders , hard to believe it is that buggy..
    OR maybe they take the other side of your trades like a bucketshop

#13     Jul 5, 2008
  4. Thank you RM, I didn't know that and I'll most probably contact them next week after through this thread I've established the affirmation of the Bugs from other TA users and the validity of the abuses I've gone through in addition to all the financial losses I've suffered as well as losing several months in developing a Pairing program based on their API only to be told to close my account.
    I'll appreciate any further info on how to file a complain and the ins and outs of it.

thanks

#14     Jul 5, 2008
  5. xednise

xednise

Sorry, no help here. I've used them for a couple of years and haven't had any issues with the platform. It's been rock solid.

#15     Jul 5, 2008
  6. Thanks for the input, rock solid would be an overstatement but it's a good front end with no trading edge at all and to the contrary. Since due the copy right problem(TA refusing to pay royalty) when you try to place an order utilizing the Dome, as you slide the mouse over the price column, both Bid & Ask price columns go blank as you very well know and the trader ends up pulling the trigger in the dark not knowing which price he is hitting, OR NOT? This feature alone has caused me many losses in fast markets as you must have also experienced the same if you scalp at all.
    The Bugs I am referring too occur under very certain circumstances and when one is scalping adding to positions and etc. is when the average price gets confused and messes up everything.
    I will below give one example that will cause just one of the Bugs to be replicated, I'll appreciate if you and other TA users check it out and let us know if it still exists or not. The chances are that the recent forced UPDATE of the past few days have resolved the Bug, if so then that would be the TA conspiracy to hide the fact the Bug ever existed and they fixed it based on my feed back.
    For now what you and other TA users could confirm is that TA in the past month has forced 2 UPDATES on the users(important please confirm that the UPDATE was forced, meaning without updating, the platform all of the sudden became UNUSABLE) without any pre warning or any explanation as to what changes have been made to the platform. I sure appreciate this feed back from yourself and all other TA users. This will prove the unethical hiding of the facts by TA who if would be in fact cheating the customers.
    Please oblige and inform us on the update issue.

thanks

#16     Jul 5, 2008
  7. I wonder if their own Proprietary traders are handicapped by the same restrictions as the rest of us, which is the price columns going blank as one tries to place an order? I'd doubt it very much...

#17     Jul 5, 2008
  8. Here's one way to replicate one of the many Bugs.
    When enough trades have been made to have generated accumulated P&L showing in the lower right hand side text label and do exist open positions that their P&L is reflected in the current P&L text label to the left of the accumulated one, exit the platform and reenter.
    You should see the accumulated P&L become ZERO and the whole totals be reflected in the current running P&L!!!!Either that or all of the current running open position P7L is added to the accumulative sums and the current open position P&L despite already open positions start from Zero!!!!
    Please check this out on Monday and let us know.

#18     Jul 5, 2008
  9. Do you scalp utilizing the TA platform?

#19     Jul 5, 2008
  10. Sorry, all I have for you is the basic idea. I've never been personally involved in FINRA arbitration... but I still think you have terrific odds of scaring Trans-sex into settling, just by filing your case with FINRA.

#20     Jul 5, 2008