Betting against the US Dollar

Discussion in 'Journals' started by illinimatt81, Nov 26, 2010.

1. +4521 Today / +12602 Overall

Don't need to say much about today. Gold and Silver on the run Sunday night and opened strong. Good profits as a result. Each day is becoming bigger than the last.

JPMorgan twice flooded the silver market with naked shorts when it took $30/oz and lost untold billions today in doing so. In the final minutes of trading the gold market gave the finger to the big banks and closed sharply higher.

I am adding the totals from another account I have invested following the same strategy so this accounts for ~1000 of today's results and adds another ~3500 to my overall total. I will add this screenshot to another post and try to combine starting tomorrow.

#21     Dec 6, 2010
  2. Here is the second P&L screenshot.

#22     Dec 6, 2010
  3. Thanks so much!

#23     Dec 6, 2010
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

its posts like this that give your credibility a dive. or do you have proof that JPM "twice flooded the market with shorts"?

if so, i'd love to see it.

#24     Dec 6, 2010
  5. Google Blythe Masters

Have a look at the silver chart each time it takes $30. Tell me what you think after reviewing these.

#25     Dec 6, 2010
  6. This video sums up today's gold and silver market. Imagine the guys running as JPM commodities desk traders for the full effect.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gog4RR41sV4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gog4RR41sV4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#26     Dec 6, 2010
  7. Thanks for the post on the article it was a great read. How much more evidence do people need about contol of certain markets and sometimes how obvious buy/sell points would be than hearing it internally. I never asked you but with your junior equity hold why did you decide to chooses stock over the outright contract? /SI

#27     Dec 6, 2010
  8. Scottj88

Scottj88

I believe that Illinimatt81 will have his best day tomorrow. You can put me on the record for that.
    -
    Scott J

(Unless we have a huge silver manipulation to like 26)

#28     Dec 6, 2010
  9. Scottj88

Scottj88

I have a feeling your biggest day is here!

#29     Dec 7, 2010
  10. -715 Today / +11692 Overall

Well it started off as an epic day but actually not too surprised how it ended up. On the open silver was on the run to $31/oz and the account was up nearly 4K on the day. The news of silver was starting to gain some traction amongst the investing public. JPMorgan played their hand well. They let silver run up some to let the bulls think it was off to the moon. They knew that a lot of new faces were watching silver today so it was a perfect day to do a shock and awe campaign to remind sheeple to get into some good tech stocks and other sectors. Silver is done, nothing to see here! They let a lot of fresh money get on board the morning's gains before shorting early and often with force. I counted 5 distinct market manipulations today. Each time silver would come back and the fly swatter would come down hard.

If you don't believe in the market manipulations you need to do nothing more than read up on JPMorgan's short position and review today's charts and note the massive red candles several times today with no news to drive them.

Come to your own conclusion. This is mine.

I added to my positions today with 7000 shares of a Jr Miner that has really been on the run lately due to record Q3 profits. More great news is to come in the months ahead regardless of what silver does. It pulled back 12% today. Got in towards the bottom of the pull back just before the close. If you aren't in before the close you miss out on the gains on the open. If silver has another down day so be it. I am long and holding for the months ahead. I got a better entry today than I otherwise could.

I will be looking to make a substantial purchase of physical silver on this gift from the banks!

Overall given the level of manipulation and volatility today I ended the day strong. Could have been worse! A few of my Jr Miners were unfazed by the sell off and held gains all day.

#30     Dec 7, 2010