Better make your millions fast

Discussion in 'Economics' started by EMRGLOBAL, Jan 23, 2008.

1. All predicting the downfall of the US as an economic power need to remember NO BODY consumes like an American. It is in our DNA to spend and eat to solve any problem. Without the US consumer spending every penny earned, the Asian and European economies don't exist. Heck - even Saudi Arabia understands that if we ever put our minds to it and try (I mean really try) to develop use alternative energies their gravy train is over -- thats why they are diversifying and buying up every business they can.

The circus never stays in town forever, but we need a serious shift in the way the world does business before we can write the eulogy of the US economy

#11     Jan 24, 2008
  2. Many smart individuals saw the colossal stupidity of the dot com companies, the colossal stupidity that is/was in real estate and the colossal stupidity that is the hyper-inflating USD.

Unfortunately, very few can short sell stupidity and live to tell about it.

#12     Jan 24, 2008
  3. 322170

How does one capitalize from this future prediction?

Where should one invest?

I do agree that if things get UGLY the US will use extreme measures to TAKE what they want and regain power. Don't forget who controls space and all those things in the atmosphere called satellites.

We’ll Fuck you up and you wont even know what hit ya..

#13     Jan 24, 2008
  4. futuman

futuman

I really hope there are not too many idiots in here who think like that.

#14     Jan 24, 2008