Better commission rates

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by harrybachs, Dec 17, 2006.

1. I just found a way to get better commissions at thinkorswim. If you go to randomwalktrading . com and sign up on their website, you get the ticket charge waived.

This saves you $9.95 on each trade.

Thinkorswim is by far the best broker out there.

2. Given that both you and the website you mentioned are both located in the same town in Delaware, would you mind disclosing any relationship you have with that site? Nothing wrong with posting tips to save us money, but if you're also advertising for a website you have an interest in, posts like "I just found out about..." are kind of disingenuous.

3. harry you're a spammer. ib is 1/2 the cost think or swim so why would i ever go to think or swim?

4. 2ticks

2ticks

Not defending the alleged spammer, just providing ONE answer to this question.

Trade nearly ANY option strategy in an IRA.

Commission rates alone will not turn bad traders into good traders. However, commission rates alone can turn good traders into average traders, monetarily speaking.

5. I have no affiliation with either company. If I see something that can help people, how is that spamming.

You guys are a bunch of sensitive Sally's

6. How do you think I found out about the deal with thinkorswim. I bought the books on that website...

7. asap

asap

ticket fee? are there any brokers charging ticket fee yet?:eek:

8. Harry, I apologize.

9. Apology is accepted and welcomed.

Merry Christmas.

Harry

10. how do u like those books?

#10     Dec 20, 2006