bets

Discussion in 'Forex' started by saikiranray, Oct 6, 2003.

1. whowah

whowah

Never heard of moneytec.com before now. I will have to look through it later but am going to bed soon. I would not consider using fundamental analysis for intraday trading, it is just not practical. I developed my own set of technical indicators to identify longer term trends in stocks and have done some testing on intraday trades but not that much. If I was doing many intraday bets I would use my own system.

As far as what indicators to use for intraday bets, i'm not really
    sure. Probably best to use a short term momentum indicator like macd or rsi with a one minute chart.

Some of these bets are not that liquid anyways and I would not put a lot of time and effort into trying to beat this game.
    occasionally you may get some short term mispricings but you have to watch tradesports.com pretty close. Wait till late in the day.

Sometimes in the last half-hour of trading the market could be near one of the targets, like the djia being down 15 points and moving up. If the bet on the DJIA to close higher is trading at 15 or so it may be a good bet to buy it. Just guessing here. I didn't do that well here. I stated with 25 bucks , tried a couple of bets and blew it all. I may try later on with another 25 or 50 but am not taking this kind of betting too seriously for now.

#11     Oct 21, 2003
  2. eltr

eltr

is it legal to be online in US?

#12     May 23, 2004
  3. eltr

eltr

is it legal to bet online in US?

#13     May 23, 2004