Beto running for president.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 14, 2019.

1. elderado

elderado

Beto is a furry, but this actually allows him to re-introduce himself as a candidate at a later time. Perhaps Friday?

#51     Aug 7, 2019

2. Yep. Unfortunately he will reintroduce himself as a candidate for Senator.

#52     Aug 7, 2019
  3. elderado

elderado

Beto is a furry.

Living like Beto.

#53     Aug 8, 2019
  4. elderado

elderado

#54     Aug 14, 2019
  5. UsualName

UsualName

I don’t know about this. I think O’Rourke is the candidate most likely to gain from a Biden collapse.

#55     Aug 14, 2019
  6. elderado

elderado

Interesting. I think Buttigieg (?) would be the one to inherit the votes. Beto just doesn't have the substance and really isn't given the hard questions. Mayor Pete is capable of forming thoughtful answers to questions. Between the two of them, however, they don't have any real political accomplishments, other than Getting Elected.

It shall be interesting.

#56     Aug 14, 2019
  7. Maybe if Biden is shot in El Paso that will give him a boost and let him surge in the only area that cares about him- and not much at that.

But, whatever, Beto is another one who has nothing to do but campaign and he has plenty of campaign money left over from his senate race which he transistioned over. So, he is a dead clown walking but has the time and money to hang around long after he is dead.

Joe is not going anywhere soon or Bernie either. Joe's collapse from the ridiculously high numbers that go with name recognition is less than two months away. Probably much less. But he will hang around as a member of the pack until at least after Super Tuesday in March. Then we will have to see if he wants to be a sport and support another candidate or whether he thinks his destiny is to go to the end. As we have seen before, low numbers are not enough to drive Joe out of a race........even very, very, very low numbers.

Not to forget that Super Tuesday now includes California- for the first time- and CA has I think about a quarter of the delegates. So it was always a big day. Even bigger now.

#57     Aug 14, 2019
  8. UsualName

UsualName

I actually like Buttigieg. He approaches issues from a values standpoint and that is the way to build support and how democrats need to deliver their message. He could certainly be the person that gains from a Biden collapse but he has race relations problems that are based on neglect. that won’t sit right and he doesn’t have time to make gains at home he can tout on the campaign trail.

Next in line to benefit would be Harris but she is a phony and quite frankly not likable.

This is what leads me to O’Rourke (unless Abrams jumps in, then this whole equation changes). African Americans choose democrat nominees and AA voters are very moderate and civil rights oriented. O’Rourke fits that bill.

He needs some polishing and to calm down a little bit but as a Democrat, when you look at his positions he is right where the party is on most issues.

Also, if you put O’Rourke on a debate stage with Trump the optics alone favor O’Rourke in a way Trump may not be able to overcome.

#58     Aug 14, 2019

9. Man, you are all over the place. Yesterday you tout at length the power of the black vote ad nauseum.

Then today, you tout Bootyboy- a guy who has probably fewer than a dozen blacks in the country supporting him, and that is because they are gay.

Keeping the Clown in Clown Show I guess. The dems don't know whether to shiite or go blind- so far the "going blind" seems to be ahead by a few points.

#59     Aug 14, 2019
  10. UsualName

UsualName

Reread there area where I talk about neglect then adjust your post accordingly.

#60     Aug 14, 2019